Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #580561 HT, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    song in my head

but dont know any lyric

edit: found it!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brews, I would be highly insulted if I came to the UK and you didn't make wings for me while we shared a J!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. Hell yeah wings & a J :smoke::smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well that is just so cool! I never thought you would say that. When it gets closer I will pm you. It might be closer to Sept. My brother had surgery, and I want to make sure he's completely healed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kurt Travis played this as his first song the other night at the show. I went fucking wild when I heard it kick off. Has a great vocal range and did the best damn cover I've ever heard of this song

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Y are we like this

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hungrie hoomans.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. How am I more homesick when I'm at my parents than when I'm away.

My life's all sorts of fucked and up in the air in the moment.

Really fucked a lot of my life up and I really feel bad for what I've done to my mom and step dad. I wish I'd never gone down that road

Rant over, fuck it I'll be better in the morning

• Like Like x 2
  9. Just tell them you are sorry and the best thing you can do is turn it around. I am sure your mom knows you're sorry. Just try to make her proud of you!

• Like Like x 2
  10. I rolled my first joint with an accordion crutch today. That was cool. I'm planning on making weed Galaxy lollipops in the near future.

Now that I'm high I keep thinking about "The Trueman Show." I watched it while high this weekend and realized it's racist as all hell. I get it's like the 1960's and there's only three black people in the town but what about the control room? Nothing but old white guys and voyeuristic Steve Jobs with a god complex.

If Trueman did escape he could sue the production company for emotional anguish (at the very least) and never have to get a real job on the outside. But what if he was a clone... Oh, that movie just messes with my head.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I wonder if after escaping he eventually fell off the radar. It would be scary for the world to revolve around you your whole life and then suddenly nobody gives two shits about you. Or maybe his fame lasted forever and he wrote a bestselling book and then they filmed a movie about the Truman show and he ended up rich as fuck

• Like Like x 2
  12. I have been. I've been trying to come around more lately. I'm staying the next few days, and when they're out of town this month they'll have me watching the house and our dog. So they're starting to trust me again. It just hurts like hell to know how much absolute bullshit I put her through, let alone my step dad.

I've been through every addiction I can think of and I've hit rock bottom many times but now that I have nobody to really trust me and everyone that I did have trust with either up and left me to be with someone else *ahem I'm still salty* or they just don't trust me and think I'll slide back down.

I can see it in her face every time I see her after a couple days have gone by. The worry in her eyes and the thoughts of if I'm on track or if I've been slipping. I've been slipping a lot but now I really need to pull my shit together. My life's on the line now and I see that.

It's just hard as hell to even face them after the shit I did and after my girl leaving me I feel like I'm just completely vacant of any empathy for others. Like, how could you do that to somebody who was preparing your ring for you and you were going to marry? It was never her plan. She brought it up first. While seeing someone else. Ffs it kills me every time I drive by her house (lives on the main drag so cars are visible) and I see her niggas car there. I have since the day she left me. Haven't talked since. And it kills me inside. I'll never know what was going on with her and why things ended the way they did. And it's honestly something I really can't talk to any of my "friends" about cause they just say fuck the bitch. Yeah buddy, you're married. Have your wife leave you and fuck another guy and see how it feels to be ghosted by the biggest part of your life and someone you've been there for and vise versa for years on end. Slowly died and then abruptly ended one day. It kills me still and i feel pathetic admitting it.

Idk it's a whole lot of shit. This band thing is something perfect for me. But I'm still fucking terrified of tomorrow, every day.

I'm just stuck in this pit and idk what to do. I feel like no matter how good of a couple weeks I have, I end up relapsing and getting high. I won't smoke or participate in any drugs for weeks then I'll just go off the deep end.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sorry if I'm constantly a downer in here guys. But I feel like PYT is the only place I can talk to people and a lot of you are fucking amazing people.

Y'all the best forum on the web

• Like Like x 5
  14. That MILF weed

15. Time for a little bit of jager and some vapo bongin.

16. I hate to be that guy but your friends are right, you need to let her go and properly grieve the relationship.

Trust me, I know what it's like to lose someone special and doubt yourself after you find out they cheated on you. I won't go into too much detail but I was married and now I'm not. I know you don't want to hear it but your friends are right with this. You were getting ready to spend the rest of your life with this woman and that's not what she wanted. She did you a favor instead of going through with it and cheating on you while married. You know how much divorce costs? Because I do.

Take your time to grieve the relationship, cry if you have to, yell if you must, but keep working on yourself. Watch your diet, to workout, put more effort into work or school, laugh often, and smoke up. When you're over her you'll be in a much better place after doing all of this than sinking into depression.

Also, there's a weird phenomenon that happens when someone who's ready to empbrace their next life stage finds themselves single again. They tend to attract like minded people and get married or have children a few years later. So don't worry about it, enjoy your life and have fun now.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  17. My god damn pipe still isn't here it's been 8 fucking days

I've messaged the seller asking them why the fuck it isn't here I've ordered shit from china & got it quicker.. I'm gonna file a complaint to get my money back fuck the turd.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Probably lost it at customs or something that shit always happens to me

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1