Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Mould on soil is natural

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

2. Kinguin

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm aware of that but not at this level at this speed.

4. I didn't even know Jerry O'Connell was still alive and I see dude hosting the wendy williams show.
    Also, I think there is a good reason you don't see alot of men hosting talk shows anymore.

5. That depends really.

Certain moulds grow faster than others. Powdery mildew grows extremely fast.

6. I know man. I foolishly bought what was probably year old jiffy starter soil cause i didn't feel like driving 25 minutes for better shit lol

Luckily i only lost 18 seeds (36 i guess cause i doubled up)

And veggie seeds are dirt cheap and come by the hundred.

If this was weed, i would be fuming

7. A guy I know who sells appliances told me they are designed to last 6 years. Appliances are now like disposable lighters. I stuck our old one in the garage as a spare fridge and it just keeps on ticking. I'm keeping for when our new one breaks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I bet it's peat moss based. Can you check.

9. It's definitely peat based.

10. Work was cancelled today due to the blizzard. Which I found out when I tried to call in. Just got done shoveling, going to have to go do it all again in a few hours.

• Like Like x 1

11. Can't use that website man its all in Euros + the codes ect wouldn't work

12. That's why then.

I hate peat based soil and the peat jiffy uses stays very wet. Perfect catalyst for fungus.

13. There's an option for GBP and they have UK, US, EU and Global game codes for most game platforms.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. @Majestic Raven liking a selfie I posted in here from 2016 today making me :laughing: then I continue reading the thread to see what my drunken ass is saying and see a selfie from @LuxTenebris and I can't believe how much you looked like Post Malone :laughing: is that you bruh!! He finally got a job guys :laughing:

Ahhh, thanks Majestic. I am tickled.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Creeper status lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. For sure. I wish they had disposable prices lol.

It's been a while. Hope all is good on your end!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. about to smoke some hash then watch the football & have some brews fuck yeah Tuesday night football

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just my opinion on trump thinking violent games make school shooters ... ive been playing violent games since i was very young, and so have most people i know. The last shooting here was 22 years ago and after it gun laws became a LOT more strict.

So with this, is it games that kill people, or guns? Anyone with half a brain can work it out.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Wow what a stupid design on that oven

So it isnt like the ones ive seen where you actually need to remove the door (well, you dont but its hard to do solo without doing that) and take it apart to access the handle screws

The screws go from the inner door, to the outer door through the shield and are the system that holds the door together... so the have screws that go maybe 2 threads into a plastic handle that holds the ENTIRE door together under tension.... you add heat and the screw just slips right out

easy fix but stupid. Had my tenant not noticed this before she was cooking she easily could have slipped the door and had the glass screen shatter into a million hot pieces all over the kitchen and melt the fuckin new vinyl.