Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I'm tempted to drop £55 on release day, it looks good from what I've seen

2. Check this out if you enjoyed that. This is the album that really made me fall in love with this band. I listen to it almost daily, especially summer mornings/nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. God damn it why are the games in the PS sale always trash when i have spare money?

4. PS_Messages_20180313_135719.jpg

That's a pretty decent deal for Deluxe Edition, the standard copy costs £55

• Like Like x 1
  5. I red box new games anyway lol

Beat primal for like 12 bucks

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have never done that but maybe i will grab this one if i see it. my gf rents movies from them all the time. hopefully i will get lucky and get a promo code in my email and get it free for the first day or some shit.

7. The standard version costs you more than the delux costs us lol

I don't really get why games value is different from country to country, i get different prices because of currency but you are getting robbed over there

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I've got like 500 free rentals at red box. I'm sure they expire but i get 2 or 3 a week it seems

But only for 1 night. So they get you on that second day.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Damn, it looks like the fucking soil is growing mold in every fucking container i started for the garden

I bet the soil was bunk, fucking should have gone to the hydro store and just got the shit i always use. Never ever go to home Depot

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bullshit day todayyyy

At home on the clock smoking a bowl.

I win!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Enjoying the calm before the storm. Again. And again (SLAP)!!!!

÷#&% [^^#×#:&!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. I just coughed so hard it sent me into the 4th dimension.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

13. It's always been the same man worst one is EA they want £60 for any new game they release on store lol

14. Fuck I need a bowl this morning. Woke up 50 minutes before I need to be at work. I'll fit it in...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

15. Gotta go fix an oven door handle on a 3 month old oven lol

Figidair is getting shoddy as fuck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Below the Equator, would this swirl the other way?
    swirl.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. I find the same with GE. My fridge is 5 year's old, and I'm ready for a new one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. When i started working here pretty much every property had an original water heater... 25 to 30 years for many of them.

Any of the ones we have replaced do not last more than 5 or 6 years.... Tons of the old furnaces started dying... Same story

This oven door issue is a matter of them using screws that are too short to save a fuckin penny per oven, i can think of 15 locations on an oven you could just use less metal and risk zero integrity but noooooo they use cheap fasteners.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I just wanna run away and end up somewhere foreign and tropical, plz.

beach bum, treehouse in the rainforest, w/e

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1