Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. That's okay Mister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dunno where this candle came from but ima light it

• Like Like x 3
  3. It's finna be lit, fam

• Like Like x 3
  4. Shits lit bruh

Coconut Lime Verbena up in this ma'fucka

*sniffs* mmmmmmm smells like at least $10, maybe $5 on sale.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah I'm going to call into work tomorrow. Not worth driving through a blizzard for a couple of hours of work. Plus the power steering in my car is fucked up.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ughhhhh

why doe?
    Universe can suuuck it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. This "Strippers" show on Netflix is pretty good

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hell yeah, snow day up in this bitch

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. 35641865_p0.jpg

Because.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fuck it. Time to get drunk; No school, no work, no girlfriend.

Thug lyf

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I had the brilliant decision to start looking for new work, which I will be starting Wednesday. But it donned on me a few hours later, my piss is going to be hotter than the sun. I've been using a wax pen pretty much hourly every day for months. And I have plenty of fat for the THC to store itself in.

So I took my last hits this morning, and am just going to toss all my cartridges. It's probably for the best too, I know it saps me of my motivation to do anything but sit and zone out on video games or youtube. And I haven't been progressing in my life at all really since I started smoking almost 10 years ago. Unless you count getting a bachelors degree over the course of 7 years :laughing:

I've been starting to weigh myself recently, which I've always avoided being a fat person. At my pre employment physical a year ago, I was 382 pounds. I've been hovering around 315 the last couple weeks, and I just know I was 325 10 years ago. So I'm going to start doing vegetable shakes with a bit of fruit and protein powder for a meal once or twice a day. And stick to just water, coffee and tea for a while. With any luck, this will have my system fully cleared out in a month or so, though I know that may be wishful thinking considering my weight and the amount of THC I've been ingesting the past few months. At the very least, I'll be skinnier, healthier, and my brain will be running at a more optimally because I'll actually be getting micronutrients. Hopefully all of that will help me with my interviewing and confidence when it gets to that point. For now, I need to figure out what the hell I want to do for work.

I'm both terrified and excited to be finally taking this next step in my life. I've been entirely too comfortable this past year, having 4 days off every week and not really doing much on those days because I'm so exhausted from the stressful work environment and graveyard hours. It's become a regular occurrence for me to sleep like 14 hours every Sunday before I start my work week, which is ridiculous. Like I said, I'm excited for the change and mental clarity.

Hope you all had a nice day and relaxing evening. I'm about to head to work. Figure I'll leave one of my favorite quotes, as it's something I need to keep in mind tonight.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Sorry I only have Debit. But yea, TAKE ALL MY MONEY! I dare you ;)

14. My only money atm is my Disability... douche.

15. Don't post personal information on the internet then :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. im surprised at how windy it is outside. also everything is funny but important

17. How bad would it be for me to skip a job interview tomorrow? Really just feeling exhausted by the whole process. I am on spring break and ready to pivot and adjust after, maybe even with a different career choice. I had a final round interview today and i wasnt offered anything yet but i was already thinking im not ready to commit to an offer yet anyways. I also don't want to be rude to the people that have scheduled time to interview me.

[​IMG]

18. I mean, if you're unsure about if you're going to even want to work with them it's probably better off you don't continue further through the process. There's a lot worse things you could do to someone. Might even help them out with their decision on who to choose.

Gotta do what's best for you

• Like Like x 1
  19. i dont even know whats best for me or who i want to work for. maybe thats a good indicator i need to take a step back and figure some shit out. i just dont know if i can do that without trying a job first