1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. It's always been the same man worst one is EA they want £60 for any new game they release on store lol

2. Fuck I need a bowl this morning. Woke up 50 minutes before I need to be at work. I'll fit it in...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3. Gotta go fix an oven door handle on a 3 month old oven lol

Figidair is getting shoddy as fuck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Below the Equator, would this swirl the other way?
    swirl.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I find the same with GE. My fridge is 5 year's old, and I'm ready for a new one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. When i started working here pretty much every property had an original water heater... 25 to 30 years for many of them.

Any of the ones we have replaced do not last more than 5 or 6 years.... Tons of the old furnaces started dying... Same story

This oven door issue is a matter of them using screws that are too short to save a fuckin penny per oven, i can think of 15 locations on an oven you could just use less metal and risk zero integrity but noooooo they use cheap fasteners.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I just wanna run away and end up somewhere foreign and tropical, plz.

beach bum, treehouse in the rainforest, w/e

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Mould on soil is natural

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

9. Kinguin

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm aware of that but not at this level at this speed.

11. I didn't even know Jerry O'Connell was still alive and I see dude hosting the wendy williams show.
    Also, I think there is a good reason you don't see alot of men hosting talk shows anymore.

12. That depends really.

Certain moulds grow faster than others. Powdery mildew grows extremely fast.

13. I know man. I foolishly bought what was probably year old jiffy starter soil cause i didn't feel like driving 25 minutes for better shit lol

Luckily i only lost 18 seeds (36 i guess cause i doubled up)

And veggie seeds are dirt cheap and come by the hundred.

If this was weed, i would be fuming

14. A guy I know who sells appliances told me they are designed to last 6 years. Appliances are now like disposable lighters. I stuck our old one in the garage as a spare fridge and it just keeps on ticking. I'm keeping for when our new one breaks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I bet it's peat moss based. Can you check.

16. It's definitely peat based.

17. Work was cancelled today due to the blizzard. Which I found out when I tried to call in. Just got done shoveling, going to have to go do it all again in a few hours.

• Like Like x 1

18. Can't use that website man its all in Euros + the codes ect wouldn't work

19. That's why then.

I hate peat based soil and the peat jiffy uses stays very wet. Perfect catalyst for fungus.

20. There's an option for GBP and they have UK, US, EU and Global game codes for most game platforms.

• Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You