Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. One day my phone started counting my steps and i just rolled with it

Now it's a competition with my previous steps hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good personality and cuteness is my 10. That's what people don't understand. Your perfect dime piece, male or female, is far different than the next persons.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3. Hash rules :smoking:

IMG_20180312_235847.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Forum rules.
    Getting a little loose in here.
    Play nicely folks.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

5. For once is isn't me :weed::weed:

EVERYONE CALM YO SELFS DOWN

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

6. Man McGregor kicks ass all the shit he talked he's backed it up apart from the Mayweather fight (which we all know was fixed):laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I love everyone !

29187268_949402008563140_3211894625484668928_n.png.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Decided to try and eat some AVB(vaped bud) mixed with chocolate ice cream last night, maybe a little over a tablespoon... was skeptical it would even work, but a few hours later I couldn't keep my eyes open, and I woke up still feeling really tired.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I have a theory: During infancy, while in the womb of my mother... I shared it with a lot of other people. It included Drake and my ex-boyfriend from college (Patrick). Patrick was a musician, I love his rap songs! It's cool because I always had related so much to him..(I still have a mix CD I made of his songs from his SoundCloud like 2 years ago. lol!) So anyway, we all made songs and music . We all wore orange monk robes while in huge carnival-like like temple-tents (they had a very high ceiling room, where the sunlight shone through squared off holes. And we were all worshipping God (gods?) i feel amazing in those dreams. I think what triggered them was always listening to the soft recitation of the Quran:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Also, jw, but has anyone ever tried to unscramble their Social? lol there's a meaning behind everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. So true..

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

12. The rain is infrequent but the humidity is 100% and the heat is 80-90 degrees year round.

13. It wasn't me either...

Interesting

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. How does one unscramble random numbers? lol

• Like Like x 3
  15. If quantum computers can break most forms of encryption, I wonder if they could calculate lotto numbers before they even came out.

16. Man why was Jimi Hendrix so good? I've been practising purple haze for 3 hours and still can hardly play the intro.
    Maybe I should stick to the bass guitar

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Is this a ploy for me to give up my Social? lol!! Ahhh... for example the first number of mine is "6" and I happen to also LOVE eggs. Okay? Coincidence or not?!?

Annd this is CRAZY! The middle numbers of my social security number are 8-07-95. OK stay with me, bcos this is gonna blow your mind!.... my birthday was September 8th, 1995 (9/8/95). But let's say hypothetically that my mom smoked drugs while pregnant with me. Feel me? That set of numbers could of been my birthday if I was actually gonna be a premature crack baby.

It's been debunked since. But I still have suspicions bcos I was always going bouncy bouncy alll the time as a kid. My eyes look all bugged out in my baby photo

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I gotta learn to play that

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. So... 6*8-07-95***... Can I have your credit card number and it's expiration date too?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Don't forget the 3 on the back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1