Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. My pet pig is cool

IMG_20180312_224911.jpg

IMG_20180312_224923.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

2. Oh yeah dude i have days when i can eat pure shit from second i wake n bake till when i sleep, worst I've been is when i was house sitting for my parents, i ate deep fried food for a week even for breakfast :laughing::laughing:

3. Just asked this girl i work with for her number. Asked a couple coworkers if she had a man first, nobody knew for sure but said they think she did but she's never talked bout one.

Slid the number immediately once I asked with this cute Lil smile on her face making sure I spelled her name right. Said she's off in a couple minutes. Seems like she might be been down to chill today but I got work in an hour.

Pretty stoked. Gonna ask her out to dinner if we talk over text tonight or Thursday at work.

Damn she's cute, even if she's just tryna be friends she's a chill chick.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Hell yeah dude

tumblr_o16efkswpy1roa7c8o1_500.gif

@RVD420RVD had to tag you brotherrr cause fucking Panther :metal::metal:

5. Florida is sweet it only rained there once in the 2 weeks i was there

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lucky!

I keep getting shot the fuck down :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. @Original Tonika

Sorry I missed your post earlier!!
    Hope you are doing wonderful!

Can't believe that baby is one already!! Time flies too fast!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Had a very good conversation with a girl today funny enough it was after reading something about women on this forums so I guess there is some intulectual things on here about other topics about love and respect as well as the cannabis. Also I'm high I smoked some sticky weed in a pipe.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. You must not have come when it was hot and humid. Those days are the worst.

• Like Like x 1
  10. @RVD420RVD dude you should have done this at the panther show :metal::metal::metal:

11. #567372 generic98547, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018

• Agree Agree x 1

12. I was there October & November when i was on vacation, you get better weather then us here in the UK bro all it's done is rain today :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  13. #567374 generic98547, Mar 13, 2018

14. #567375 generic98547, Mar 13, 2018

15. Gotta tag my boy @slipknotfreak666
    :metal::metal::metal:

Brotherrr the crowd is hyped as fuck:metal::metal::metal:
    original.gif

I wish Slipknot would Headline Download again I'd drop £150 without thinking to see em

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. @generic9857 oh also I have Fit Bit! I just try to get 2,500 steps a day. Usually I get over that but it keeps me moving bcos I'm always tryna get more steps in. And I think everyone should own one! It's the future lol, ALL of my coworkers wear them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. I wouldn't have gone for it if my ex hadn't just hit me up for my old unmentionables connection. "Hey can I get X's new number? Sorry to bother you"

Not even going to reply. My reply was me thinking to myself "I'm going back into the cafe and asking A for her number because the worst that could happen is she says no and she's got a boyfriend"

She said yeah here and now we're texting
    Still not in yet. Just asked for her number and she said yeah.

Texted her right away that it was me and she said she'd text me when she's home from work. Just hit me, and I asked her what's up tonight, and if she's trying to get together some day this week and hang out outside of work.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

18. I'm at over 12 thousand average daily steps this month lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Step On!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk