Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I'll share we can play puff puff pass bby:love:

aTDF7A8.gif

2. tumblr_n0xms4zMgV1t08ctxo1_500-1.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Time to get drunk as fuck

DRUNK AS FUCK

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. That's the goin rate for where I live unfortunately..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. What is your favorite Chris Stapleton song?

6. You're in the keys right? I'm surprised it isn't higher haha

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I need help selecting a play station for my bf for his birthday next month. I looked on Amazon
    and there were some for 3 hundred and something, and more were around $400.00. I was a little surprised and that's why I started looking. I was thinking they would be more like $200 and something.

My daughter has 3 of them in their house cause they have an 18 yr old son, a 10 year old son and my son in law. They all play against each other which seems a little strange to me since they are all in the same house, but they are each in their own room. She told me I needed to buy one with a lot of memory and I have no idea about that. I don't even know how to look for memory. I am guessing Amazon is the place to get it though, unless Walmart would be cheaper. Walmart is about our only store here. There is also walmart.com if there is a better deal there.

Can you help me?

8. She wants me to talk more. When I do, she doesn't like what I have to say.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dude was selling his glass and I needed a traveling bong

win win
    IMG_0719.JPG
    Excuse the dirty hands. Just got off work

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. I'm not the biggest fan of his music but I saw a video where he visited Mike Busey at the Sausage Castle and he seems chill as fuck. I'd smoke with him.

11. That's how much "Luxury" apartments are. One of my girl's friends lives in one near the mall and it's smaller than mine apartment. The kitchen and bathroom is nicer though due to granite counter tops. The tile floors in the bathroom are all fucked up though it's kind of sad.

12. Get a 1TB console the 500gb will run out of memory quickly, i have 28 installed on my PS4 & still have loads of memory left lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I think they're saying to get a 1TB PS4. I'd go with a 500GB and then buy a 500GB or 1TB external drive with a usb 3 connection.

He won't need 1TB right away. It took me 4 months to use up most of my 500gb drive on my Xbox.

PS4 1TB is 299 at Walmart
    PS4 Pro 1TB is $399 at Walmart.

Includes a game I think.
    Does he want a pro or a regular PS4? Honestly I think he'd be happy with just a ps4, I mean, it's not like it's crap compared to the pro. It's just got hdr 4k or whatever it's called.

I'd say PS4 pro 500GB and a game or two. Or regular PS4 1TB and a game if that works with your budget.

It's really the thought that counts and a console for your BFs bday is something he'll appreciate a lot.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2

14. Change the word Kitty to Bong :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Snowing again lol.

Not too much but i think we might just have snow on the ground until april.. i knew that warm winter would break eventually

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Id go regular 1tb

You definitely need a tv that can utilize 4k for the best pro experience... So i guess if he has one that might be worth it but imo the difference isnt really.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. Well, I do what I do and I don't know why
    But I do what I do, 'til the day I die
    No heartache for the ticket
    So I guess I'll pay the fine
    Tryin' to untangle my mind

I also really love "I was wrong" and "millionaire"

Millionaire is the song you dance to at your wedding <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The other 6 aren't ready yet lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. @SIRSOG we've had like two feet in the past week with more on the way. Just before this we were in the 50s and 60s lol.

@Headflowers my favorite is Fire Away. So depressing, but relaxing at the same time. Plus, I like any song that uses "fire" as a metaphor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1