Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I used to watch this in High School all the time, over and over so fucking funny.

• Agree Agree x 1

2. I agree, I was prescribed Trileptal yesterday for my now ruled Bi Polar disorder LOL ..not nothing for my ADHD huh..nahhhhh

Why dont you come have a set next to me .

• Like Like x 1

3. Jared got his ass fucked

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Subway is garbage.
    The McDonalds of deli sandwiches.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. gosh csgo takes quite a bit of effort to learn

been practicing the incorrect way but am starting to finally see improvements.. slowly but surely

Friday is almost here, it will finally end 3 weeks of sobriety.. damn I still believe the 4 weeks would work better but its about time i test the 3 week hypothesis

im trying to not get my hopes up as to what to expect (the high that is) not trying to set myself up for disappointment "laughing:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Eh Lenny's is better

7. Ugh gotta fill a shift tomorrow but it's alright because my manager is going to give me gas money and smoke with me.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Time for a sesh then off to the kitchen to make tacos! It is Tuesday after all.:tacos::tacos:

• Like Like x 2
  9. A girl in my upper level BIOLOGY class today said during discussion that she believes in faith healing. Literally everyone just stared and no one commented. All this in the middle of a discussion about the clinical challenges posed by the rise of alternative healing...

Girl wut

Were you just mentally absent from anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, biology, and chem class?? How did you get this far in this major with that hogwash?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  10. My neighbor has his grandkids over or something and they all just hopped out of his car walking single file with light up sketchers lol so funny

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Im fucking sick

12. How unfortunate. Unless he's gay in that case good for him

Only thing I've got. And the only place I know where you get a footlong sandwich for 5 bucks

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hope you Feel better soon

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. That a shame Lenny's really is good a bit more costly but not by much... Especially that footlong Philly cheese steak

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hahaha just made it through the Lost Woods to Korok Forest on the first try

I have no idea how though

• Like Like x 1
  16. She makes me feel like I don't have to wait anymore, and by god, I'm not going to fuck this one up.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I gotta get my red card renewed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Fuck it I'm skipping class

• Like Like x 1
  19. Leave. Do it now and nobody gets hurt

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  20. For the past month I've ignored folding my laundry and so I finally did that today.

I don't feel accomplished, only annoyed and for some reason anxious that I'll have to fold laundry again in a week.

• Like Like x 1