Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. It's aight, been doing a lot of growing emotionally, plus have a gorgeous angel of a woman, met my match in her, can't play games with her.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Days like today make me wanna put a sledge hammer to anything with a microchip in it.
    So sick of technology, faulty tech, with misleading warranties and planned obsolescence.
    I forgot who said it, some rich dude.... "If you can't afford something twice, you shouldn't get it"
    What happened to shit working for a decade or more before shitting out, least you got your monies worth then.
    Now people put insurance on things like phones, but when your phone does go to shit within the warranty....
    They ask for more money to get it replaced with a refurbished or older model phone. It's a joke.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I love stealing from people who owe me money. "you sure it was in there? I don't recall you doing any kind of inventory. You also had tweaker help you pack and move. Either way, it's not my junk. I don't give a single fuck about any of it. You could always just take it out of my garage so you can keep a close eye on it

4. Anyone watch Narcos?

2nd episode in and it's pretty good so far

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Can't sleep again, yay for that...

6. I'm glad you're up. And you're on the west coast so you in the same time zone as me.
    Where did you meet your gf?

7. At a hospital lol, she's gorgeous, makes my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

8. Where ya at in Oregon, I was born in Medford"methford" lived in Grants Pass, Jacksonville, Bandon, Coos Bay, Brookings, Corvallis, Roseburg, Other places I moved around a lot.

9. Gettin high listening to Earth, Wind, and Fire

Gave myself some high therapy earlier and I need to ponder somethings. I wish I had a therapist who was a stoner. I could smoke with them and talk cause I just need someone super intelligent who has many perspectives to give to listen to me work out my bullshit and to put in input where they see fit.

Return the Slab

10. Therapists are stupid, I've had two horrible ones, one that was slighty tolerable, and one that was a raving lunatic pseudo- intellectual douchebag

• Like Like x 1
  11. I live in North Bend/Coos Bay. It's funny cause most people haven't even heard of Coos Bay. I moved here from Chicago when I was 21 because it never snows here. I wish I had moved to Eugene though. There is absolutely nothing to do here. My son had to move to Portland. He turned 34 last Sat. There is no work here. He's an electrician and now works more than he wants to cuz he has to work most Saturdays. My daughter lives here, and she is a nurse. My son has 2 girls and daughter has a boy and a girl. I miss my granddaughters in Portland a lot. I'm going there Thursday cause the fucking cops caused me to fall and break my back and they ambulanced me to OHSU. Now all my doctors are at OHSU.

how old are you?

12. I gave it a few episodes. So goddamn boring.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

13. Oregon is beautiful but a lot of the people are a little coocoo, Ah Coos Bay I lived with a chick there for a few months, fucking Oregon cops can go eat a bag of diseased dicks...

14. I'm on episode 2. I started it when it came out and haven't touched it since because anime.

Return the Slab

15. I am 32 I'm old now lol

16. I don't need one, but I have no one to talk to about my issues. Not that I need to, I do a pretty swell job at figuring things out on my own. But I feel like the extra perspectives, especially from a professional. I feel like they may be able to help.

Return the Slab

17. I am used to the fact that the majority of people here at GC are a lot younger than me. There are a few of us geezers around though!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Do you have insurance? Therapists are very expensive. If you have insurance, shop around and find one you like. If you meet one and you don't like him, go to a different one.
    They have been very helpful to me during different times of my life.

19. I was working i had to stop because of health problems lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Roflmao you are funny, I like ya, most 60's people are over dramatic, over drugged morons who think they know everything, not that I know.