Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Im sick of the pats.

I want a steelers / vikings bowl.

2. You should look up early stuff by Raab Himself.
    The Key-Key skits are funny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. I've seen almost everything to do with CKY/the early days of Jackass, you ever seen the Steve O tour DVDs? Some fucked up shit on them dude, Steve O staples his nut sack to his leg:roflmao:

4. Oh god, I have all the cKy...Lil key keys need for shit box

Raab is nuts.

5. I now have two part time jobs starting next week and another offer on the table.

All over the course of a day. Holy shit.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Also have you ever seen Dirty Sanchez? It's the UKs version of Jackass but 10x worst one of the reviews for it says "makes jackass look like the Teletubbies" :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

8. Dude how?? I've applied for 50+ jobs since Christmas & havent had a reply of one:bang: my CV is up to date & been done by someone who is employed to help people find work:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Raab is fucking legendary

• Like Like x 1
  10. Idk, everyone's going back to uni so seasonals are cut and other part time positions are open because of the uni kids leaving.

Both places have like 5 openings for basic shit, and the starting pay at both is above minimum wage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

11. Seen a few of them. If you wanna see some crazy shit watch steve-o's solo movies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Fucking east coasters are crazy..Im in Colorado and they definitely can tell that I'm from the East Coast

13. Are you on about these dude?
    514GNEJ9R6L._SY445_.jpg

If so i have them all on DVD had them since i was 14:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  14. @PinkFloyd08

I met Pritchard & Dainton from Dirty Sanchez when they played a show in my town, that video isn't from me but it's pretty much the same thing they did Here lol, Pritchard had drank a litre of Jack Daniels before he came on stage he was gone :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  15. East coast all day errday

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3

16. :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  17. so gross.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. fuck yeah my dad just told me we're having Fillet steak for dinner tomorrow, that means steak & A1 Sauce :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  19. #557959 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018

Dude the show kicks ass live Tickets only cost me £10, my friend offered Pritchard a joint & he said "nah don't do drugs anymore" :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ali G is too funny

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1