Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Hahahahah

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’ve almost convinced 4 people seperately so far today that feminists complained about the John Wick movies being about a white man, and for the third movie they’re going to cast a woman and call it “Jane Wick.” But then I tell them they’re going to cast Melissa McCarthy and they realize I’m fucking with them. People will believe anything:lmafoe::lmafoe:

3. My roommates fwb is trying to pawn off a guinea pig on us... She brought him over while she was watching someone else's pigs while they were in China but I know hes back in town and this pig is still in my living room making a fucking mess.

First problem, my ferret lives in the living room... She isn't a problem for pigs as she is weak but I can tell that pig is not comfortable in a cage less than a foot from a predator.

Second problem, I don't want to take care of it, my roommate doesn't want to, and apparently she doesn't either.

My roommate already has one in his room that can't share a cage cause he is violent...

I guess he's gonna have to go to the humane society if she won't take him back

4. Defff hitting up Costco for a phat slice of pizza and a smoothie for lunch today

• Like Like x 1
  5. That very berry smoothie is the shit. Used to be 75 cents when I was a kid lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Listening to AIC high as fuck :metal:

Screenshot_2018-01-12-15-41-26.png

• Like Like x 2

7. Guinea pigs kick ass dude they don't make that much mess, i clean mine every 3 days

• Like Like x 2
  8. Smked my lucky, getting fresh n cleaned up for interviews. Today's looking fan-fucking-tastic.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

9. Hiya :wave: how're you :) I'm just chilling atm might hit the bong in a minute:D wuu2?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. #557871 SIRSOG, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    There is shit all over the floor outside the cage

I'm not gonna clean it's cage, I already have to clean the ferret cage twice a week and it's huge and takes forever. I did not agree to it being there.

If my roommate wants to take care of it that's one thing, but he doesn't.

She brought it over saying it was a week, 3 weeks ago

She's also pretty much about to bring a level of drama to my house I find highly unacceptable so I might have a bias about her little fuckin pig lol (the drama is unrelated to the guinea pig)

Either way it isn't staying in my damn living room

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

11. I'm okay was just watching my self in my mirror lol :cool:. Have to take the kids to my moms in a bit. After that my man and I are going to get high lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. #557873 SIRSOG, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Damn dude... So by buddy and I bought weed on Wednesday, and being that it's from the same place we have the same jars... Only I always put a sticker on mine and I did

Yet it seems he confused the jars and smoked the better portion of one of my 8ths

Man the guests in my house are really not on the a game lately. At least this one is just a mistake haha.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It all depends you have a few options.

1- like you said learn from your mistake and always have the car checked out.
    2- if he said everything was good on the vehicle and obviously it wasn't, there are laws against selling lemons to people. Withholding information like that can be cause for civil lawsuit.
    You might want to tell him you'll take him to court if he doesn't one take back the car and refund or give you like half for the repairs.

Check into it. Lemon auto laws. It's illigal to sell a vehicle and withholding any flaws it might have even in a private sell.

Been through it before. Girl gave me back 1000$ instead of going to court. Now I only deal with dealerships

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. When you have no life and smoke too much mmj

Moderation is the key.

I'm bored...just waiting on time.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Just got hired at my first interview. Manager said he really liked how I present myself and my personality.

Now to the next one and I'm sure I'll get hired there too.

Fuck yeah today's dope. And no drug tests!

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. shit that dark souls remaster is coming to the switch

I'm gonna buy one of those one day when I'm drunk, I just know it's going to happen lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Once you can buy one without it being a resale, up charged af

• Like Like x 1
  18. I started looking for a job at 10am now it's 7pm and I've got one. That has to be a new record

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Are people still having trouble finding new ones in retail stores?

• Like Like x 1