Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I would so smash a 50 piece if they had that here right now. Oh well to high to drive anyways.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1

2. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. ...[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. I didn't think termites had to leave he host to survive, that's why they're so hard to get rid of with bait. Swarming is another matter. Carpenter ants can be baited quote easily, though. It took me about three weeks of constant baiting to kill the queen and destroy their colony. I new it was successful because I saw them marching away from the house, grumpy and queen-less.

I could be wrong, lol.

5. I'm in a state of confusion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck late game of factorio gets tough man

7. Gf made me dinner for the first time tonight. By far the worst thing I've ever eaten.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Aaayyyyy, be nice .

9. Be cool.

10. She says she wants to watch savages tonight? Drivers, start your engines lol

11. I keep a copy of savages in my car for that very reason. No lie it's in there right now Lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. The liquor store offered me a job, I got the bar telling me to apply...I can literally end up right across the street getting paid more than my current job.

I can sit outside and smoke a cigarette while laughing...Hysterically, almost maddeningly, while I just point.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 5
  13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I'm so glad it's Friday. Gonna smash some Bloodborne tonight... Might even give dark souls 2 a try since the story isn't linear and I can just pretend the remaster of the first one is in a different spot in the series lol

• Like Like x 4
  15. Three interviews planned for today, one walk in interview a theatre is doing right now. Fuck it man I have to get one of em, the diner sounds like a full time job I'm certain I'll get. Gonna go on a walk and have a stoge in this nice foggy weather. Then to head out for the day.
    DS2 is my favorite. You can get so lost but it's so much fun any way.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. The only thing I guess I'll miss out on are the battle mechanics of ds1, since the remaster will apparently be using the engine from 3... Or so they say

Might be good to skip it and not get used to the old system though, since I'll be playing newer ones anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  17. [​IMG]

I've seen most of the bands at the top before, but I'm so psyched to see them again. Especially Portugal. The Man because they're my all time favorite and this will be my 6th time seeing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  18. Fuck yes it looks like the city finally heard my bitching about the trees out front of my building. They are in the city zone so I couldn't call a company to deal with it and the branches are pretty much all just waiting for a little heavy snow before they fall and block the street haha

Now the question is will they just cut the entirety of the trees down or just manage the branches... Before I moved it this happened with another tree along the same street and they just straight up cut it down

19. I’m so stoned right now. I looked fucked. May lose my job today lol. Meh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3