Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I know, he was in a lot of stuff. House MD was one of them

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hope you've all had a nice day.

I woke up around noon today, and just hung out at a friends house for a few hours. Vaped some kief, played some video games, and played some basketball for over an hour with a weighted ball. I ended up losing my super black toenail I noticed, which was a bit scary. I don't know what caused it to keep growing on top of itself, but it was gnarly. I'm just hoping I don't have to worry about an infection at all and plan to be super careful about it.

I went out to dinner tonight with my dad's old friends, who always went out on Thursday nights with him. We went to a local italian restaurant that has super good pizza with ground meats instead of sliced (pepperoni, salami, and sausage). I ordered a medium and a beer. The guy brought out a small, and I didn't even say anything. As he was setting it down, he let me know they already had a medium in the oven for me to take home and offered a free beer. I told him it wasn't necessary, but he convinced me to take it. So I got like 60 bucks worth of food for a 25 dollar tab. I left him a fat tip to make up for it though, so I'm sure he appreciated it.

I'm going to hang out with my friends again tomorrow, and try to pick up some weed. I went to a dispensary yesterday (that advertises for recreational, which can't technically be sold in stores for two more months), but before I even parked I noticed a cop sitting with his headlights on and watching the parking lot. I don't get why I need to be sketched out or they are willing to waste the resources to watch people going to dispensaries. I can legally walk around on the streets with up to an oz in my pocket, can have people over 21 gift me up to an oz, but don't have anywhere to buy it legally. And don't have any friends to buy weed from. It's frustrating as fuck.

Going to watch some tv and stay up for a few hours now. I hope you all have a nice night/day at work. Enjoy some organ to get you pumped for the day.

• Like Like x 4
  3. When you become the villain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sup my dude?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Humans can be so petty

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. D62DD7DE-0052-4A28-95ED-0D3D5BA5F0B6.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Be chill and don’t hurt my friend. :mellow:

*Hands you a bong hit*

8. Hope you keep your feet in this world, man. :GettingStoned: A world without Otroo would be like a library without firecrackers...

*Passes you a blunt*

• Like Like x 2
  9. #543909 Zoom Rabbit, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Horse tooty.

What’s the skinny? :GettingStoned:

11. time to catch up on formula 1. go vettel!

12. The benefit, among st others, of Cannabis use is that it puts the user in that detached state that is also easily achieved with 15minutes of meditation. It is a powerful place, because the relaxed vibe allows the goodness that is life to reach us without us getting in the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. A bit late but one of the best shows I ever saw was Dio in Heaven and Hell mode with Sabbath and megadeth fucking opened lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. Happy Friday the 13th GC!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. According to my old roommate this is the first year in 666 years that Halloween falls on a Friday the 13th and I think it took him 3 days before he got why people were giving him shit about it lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. and other than the obvious 666 years ago 13th was a wednesday lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Yea my old roommate isn't the type to fact check himself lol

• Like Like x 1

18. Bet is was amazing Dio is a god:metal:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I was listening to Rainbow last night. Dio rules