Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. so much going on. i dont really comprehend it. i dont really try. just trying to see a part of it that will raise in me the feeling that everything is going to be ok. i rarely can.ill be free again in 40. thats going to be weird. little left to be afraid of. just rejection and failure and snakes. no more walls though. there used to be these giant walls in the distance i couldnt see past. scaled the last. 40 days and im free

2. Word. I don't like baseball. But I like baseball stadiums

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hope the Cubs lose tonight lol. Fuck em

• Like Like x 1

4. Listening to Black Sabbath - Changes I've got a black sabbath YouTube playlist and it came on first :smoke: fuck man just goes to show Sabbath don't have to be rock & roll all the time:confused_2::metal:

• Like Like x 2

5. Your username brother

tumblr_nnd9pgGY1J1skmuavo1_500.gif

• Like Like x 2
  6. One of my fav songs by sabbath just came on, sounds unreal when you have beats by dre headphones on:hello:

:metal::metal::metal:

• Like Like x 4
  7. What a mind trip of a song. It amazes me every time I hear it

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Pulling for the Cubs. All bout them Yankees though

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. The songs trippy af every time I hear it bro the other one that trips me out is from the 13 album total mind fuck when you've been smoking, it's basically planet caravan part 2:smoke::metal:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Made some AVB brownies tonight.
    Looking forward to trying them tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Anyone else still like sabbath when Dio took over on vocals? They still kicked ass imo:metal: Dio by himself is amazing :metal::metal:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tired of being pushed around and told just what to do :metal::metal:

• Like Like x 2
  13. That was another good show i went to. We went to AC/DC on a Tuesday then Black Sabbath on the next Saturday.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. I was (still am) a huge fan of the first 6 Sabbath LP's in the early to mid '70's.
    When Dio took over for Ozzy, I was disappointed, as I was a big fan of Rainbow with Ronnie.
    For me, Sabb was just not the same. Sabbath still put out good music though, just not the same for me.
    I had seen Dio's band Elf open a show for Deep Purple on their "Burn" tour. Less than a year later, Blackmore left Purple and Rainbow was formed. It was tough to see two of my favorite groups splinter and iconic singers replaced. Preferred Dio in Rainbow or solo. Yeah - I'm an old rocker who's seen a lot...

• Like Like x 2
  15. :excl::judge::excl:

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. I'm blazing on a 4 strain combo bowl to the hippocampus

17. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. That's Liam McPoyle on top :coolalt:

• Like Like x 2