1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Horse tooty.

What’s the skinny? :GettingStoned:

2. time to catch up on formula 1. go vettel!

3. The benefit, among st others, of Cannabis use is that it puts the user in that detached state that is also easily achieved with 15minutes of meditation. It is a powerful place, because the relaxed vibe allows the goodness that is life to reach us without us getting in the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. A bit late but one of the best shows I ever saw was Dio in Heaven and Hell mode with Sabbath and megadeth fucking opened lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. Happy Friday the 13th GC!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. According to my old roommate this is the first year in 666 years that Halloween falls on a Friday the 13th and I think it took him 3 days before he got why people were giving him shit about it lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. and other than the obvious 666 years ago 13th was a wednesday lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Yea my old roommate isn't the type to fact check himself lol

• Like Like x 1

9. Bet is was amazing Dio is a god:metal:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I was listening to Rainbow last night. Dio rules

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I'm going to get Friday the 13th tattoos with some friends today. A few shops are having flash specials

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. well signed up to a job agency let's see if they can help me find a job despite my social anxiety and no work history.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Good luck
    How do you have no work history?

14. well you can't really put down pot farmer...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I see.
    But even so you've never had any other job?
    You must be very young I take it

16. im 24 and ya no other job

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. I know where you could get a job washing dishes. :confused_2:

The jobs are out there. The temp agency might be useful in finding something you like.

18. I think I'm going to quit my job at the start of 2018. Take up crypto trading full time. Tired of slaving for a job that doesn't appreciate what I do. They gave me a raise for getting a car but nothing extra when I have gone above and beyond and waited twice as long as I was supposed to get a raise...what a fucking joke!

The excuse is there's not enough clients to pay me more. So I'm being penalized because my manager is lazy and sits at home smoking all day instead of doing his job and finding new clients and employees.

If I go full time day trader I'll make my paycheck in a couple days instead of two weeks.

• Winner Winner x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You