Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Yeah dude Lemmy was happy when he had 200 smokes and a bottle of Jack Daniels, he's a legend man used to be Hendrix's roadie :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  2. His autobiography is pretty great too

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. i'm trying to figure out a problem i am having with capturing a video feed from a webcam at a resolution higher than 640 x 840 they were trying to do the same thing and only replied with i solved it. which fantastic for them but doesn't provide any help at all
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. I haven't read it bro I've only read Ozzy's one called I am Ozzy, I need to read more man I still need to read motley crues book & Lemmys, booms don't interest me that much but Ozzy's book had me hooked man I read it in 3 days

5. Duuuude. The Dirt is the greatest book everrrrrr. Jump on that man. Ozzy's is great too. He has another book out called "Calling Dr. Ozzy." He gives medical advice all book. It's highlarious

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

Mozzarella in the making... Our batch success is like 50/50 and we aren't sure why... Hopefully this one is a good one lol

• Like Like x 1

7. I'll have to look about buying them + I don't think I've ever read a book while I was high so it's on my list, when I read Ozzy's book I was on a t break :laughing:

8. #543848 RVD420RVD, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    When I get high I get high on speed.

Top fuel funny car is a drug for me

My heart
    My heart
    Kickstart my heart

Always got the cops comin after me
    Custom built bike doing 103

My heart
    My heart
    Kickstart my heart

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dude get The Dirt above all else. It's been my favorite book since I first read it when I was 14.

Nikki Sixx Heroin Diaries is an interesting read too

• Like Like x 1

10. I've been told the H diaries is good by a few friends brother

• Like Like x 1
  11. David Lee Roth is vastly superior to Sammy Hagar.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. There are times when my mental feels out of control... Suicidal thoughts come in and out of my mind a lot more often lately. I feel stuck in life and at times hopeless, but I am trying my best to stay positive. At this moment, I feel very emotional. Any tips or words of advice?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Damn Bitcoin might hit $5500 tonight!!! Litecoin looks like it wants to rocket too! Definitely going to buy some Altcoins real soon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #543855 RVD420RVD, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    I've been wondering where I'm going in my life lately. And it's a lot to think about. Sometimes I do feel stuck. So I'm trying to improve myself a little more each day for that lil bit of daily motivation knowing the end goal is whatever it may be. And staying positive is a lot more efficient than staying negative haha.

Best I got

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. That's funny. I was gonna meet in the middle and say Suicidal Tendencies are pretty cool. But didn't even realize I chose a song that kinda fits the post above haha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Thank you :)... I was doing things like music and art, but I had a huge mental breakdown and since then, my emotions have been out of whack a lot more everyday.

17. Sitting here high as fuck watching Family Guy.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  18. Wine and Drake. Tipsy, happy, and sad.

I can tell that you been practicing. I can tell that you been practicing. All those other men were practice. They were practice, yeah, for me.

You workin with some ass yeah. You're bad, yeah. Make a nigga spend his last, yeah. His cash, yeah.

You can call me daddy, give you someone to look up to.

19. Tonight, I am wanting to at least do artwork, but I feel so emotional right now.

• Like Like x 2