Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. 200-1.gif

So I've just been acused of stealing 40 cigarettes when I don't smoke pre rolled cigarettes, I roll my own because its cheaper & my parents go on holiday twice a year so I get duty free tobacco that they bring back for me this is quiet amusing :laughing:

2. I got lucky. Saw em a few months before phil and Brian left the band. Amazing show to say the least. Seeing a 60 year old Angus with that much energy for 2 hours is insane

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I own that DVD haha.

4. God damn I'm jealous brother I'd love to see them live

5. It was incredible man. I wouldn't see em with Axl though. Well maybe to see Angus again

• Like Like x 1

6. I'd also have loved to seen motorhead live Lemmy was a fucking beast man he knew he was dying and still played right up till his death & didn't let the public know

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    this just makes me want to cry

• Funny Funny x 1

8. I'm confused

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. About to cook some steak the munchies are hitting me like MF tonight already had a bag of doritos and salsa :laughing: on my 8th can of cider, gonna watch phoenix nights when I've cooked this steak:smoke:

10. Guess I'm going to smoke my manager out. He can't get bud because he owed his dude more money than his last check was. I will never understand how people can spend money before they get it. I won't say it to him but i feel like if it's that bad he should stop smoking until he gets his shit together.

Also I'm thinking that if I don't find another job by the end of the year I might just quit and take on crypto trading full time for 2018. Then pull some money out, get a vendors license, and set up an Amazon store using drop shipping. Also trying to flip shit i find at estate sales on eBay and CraigsList.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dude same with Tom Petty. He played a 2 hour show a week before he passed and it rocked. But come to find out he knew his time was up at the end of that tour. Dude was taking shots of something (I forget) every show just to have the energy to preform.

He was advised to slow down because he was in so much pain but continued "for the fans" I respect the fuck out of Tom Petty. Thanks again Mr. Petty

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Same with Lemmy though. He rocked to the very end and that's why a jack and coke will forever be known as a Lemmy. RIP Lemmy

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gonna do up pizzas again tonight... I think since this pizza experiment started a few weeks ago, 25 ish pizzas have been consumed here...

Still not sick of it

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Also just done a few shots of henney :smoking:
    IMG_20171013_003539.jpg

• Like Like x 3

15. Have you seen the documentary called Lemmy? It's amazing man about lemmys life its on for nearly 3 hours but worth the watch brother

16. Dude no joke I was gonna ask you the same question haha. I can never get enough of Lemmy. He never let money or fame get to him

• Winner Winner x 1