Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Do it. Take the world tour! :D

...And for the record, ‘reindeer mummies’ is a random thought. :GettingStoned: I’m pretty sure that came out of nowhere.

2. Eat shit : )

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I just sent you a test PM. It said it was sent.

Did you send dick pics? :unsure:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Let's start a riot, a riot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. 6B0C8EFB-64CE-4961-93F0-B221613A2A21.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeah! A Quiet Riot

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. This was going to be a phenomenal year for wine but the fires destroyed all the grapes.

There's no point in living anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. The weed crop survived. :thumbsup:

I’ve seen it. It’s curing right now...

• Like Like x 1
  10. someday ill finish making version 2 of my time lapse program and not take pictures in ass 640x840 resolution... but today is not that day. i did clean up the black bars caused by the magnetic ballasts. so at least one problem solved.
    Veg3_10-11-2017-11-00.Png

• Like Like x 2
  11. I was sympathizing

12. the woman on my mind. find out tomorrow where we are. every movie i see. every time i try to fall asleep i think of her. a thorn in my heart. i quit 40 days. its easier when you can put a distance between you and such a thing. wonder how long it will take to get over her. 2 years is what it took last time. if i did it once i can do it again. or maybe it will go the other way. im rather pessimistic. shes too shy. im too bold. she doesnt know how to go with it the way i do. i dont want it enough. i dont believe in chasing. ill be half gear for the next 40 days. nothing will happen

13. Mother of God I'm just wrapping up my 3rd harvest and least to say I'm learning still...

5 colas the size of a tall boy all had beginning stages of bud cancer. Like fuck me really? I may of lost a ¼ oz total but man that shits disturbing I didn't even notice till I started to do the final trim on a sample cola. And shit was so deep and literally not noticeable.. I ended up checking all the others and ya....

Oh well I'm still learning. Nothing a little iso drenched scissors and clear cutting won't fix. And the dehumidifier going full tilt. RH was at 45%average in the tent now it's leaning towards 30%

• Like Like x 1
  14. damn Bitcoin had a nice little rally while I was asleep. price went up to $5211....yesterday it was under $5000.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is walmart selling replacement backs yet? Mines pretty much trashed and I'm in the market for a new one

• Like Like x 1
  16. I was listening to 13 & the greatest hits :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Time to load up the vape and see what kinda bullshit my office voicemail has to offer lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Had 3 weeks to do a project...gonna start and finish the day its due. senior year of college hell yeah.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1