Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Just took a bong rip from a new slide since my buddy broke my other one lol

Nice n smooth

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well. I set a new record.. 7 days of being positive!

Now we're back to normal.. in 3... 2..... 1......

The world is a shitty, despicable place full of horrible people.. who probably treat animals better than they treat members of their own species. Fuck this shit. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I treat dogs better than people. They never did me wrong :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brilliant my internet provider is down having to use mobile data to use the Internet

5. Fuck it since my WiFi is down I'm gonna smoke a bong Have a few more ciders and watch the up in smoke tour:smoking:

IMG_20171012_011555.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Been watching shows like that 70's shows was watching a lot of murder drama show and they started to depress me. Oh i am cooking one big ass burger right now.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. I could go for a cheese burger with bacon rn bro I'll settle for the salsa and chips I have for now :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Burger was good.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fuck man Eminem is a lyrical genius

• Agree Agree x 1

10. Same bro haha dogs are cool af one of my friends dog is usually vicious its a Jack Russell when I first met the dog it was chill and let me pet it, I have some weird connection with animals :laughing:

11. Speaking of animals going my sisters this Friday for beers weed and FIFA with her boyfriend that means I get to see the guinea pigs :hello:

FB_IMG_1498225796080.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. When?

• Like Like x 2
  13. There are people on GC like that

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. True

15. Lynch that slag

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Just a minute ago.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I don't know how half this shit works anymore.

[old timey voice] Seems like just yesterday I was using a mouse and keyboard to read reputation comments. [/old timey voice]

• Like Like x 2
  18. I find that a seventeen day cycle of seven positive days, three strange days and seven negative days seems to work the best for me.

Come see me during the strange days. :GettingStoned: That’s when groovy shit happens.

19. Wait... :GettingStoned: Still?

I’m there, then.

Howdy.

• Like Like x 1