Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. YES.

2. Oh hell no. My mom has an account with them. I am gonna tell her to check it now. If it's doing the same thing I am telling her to cancel it immediately.

3. @forty winks our account is good. That's weird they are double charging you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. We just noticed. What's weird is we are being charged twice monthly at different rates. We need to look into some more. It's drawn from ms wink's CC and she's away till the weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I do live in FL. Spectrum said that my internet should be up soon because all of the other zones around mine are back online. Hopefully it's taken care of tomorrow.

6. I'm also in Canada. It's probably an honest mistake that will be rectified after a lengthy customer service telephone event.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. These new movies coming out are really pissing me off. I don't even bother watching movies or shows like that anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you folks seen this before and after Irma satellite image of the British Virgin Islands -

[​IMG]

It's been stripped of all its greenery.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Damn! Shit gets more depressing by the day.

• Like Like x 2

10. Yeah the hotspot near me isn't working either I guess it's just my area.

11. I'm gonna go see 'It' this week and I usually go into remakes disappointed. But I've been hearing good things about this one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Could be overloaded with people trying to use it. I wouldn't know though. Find someone who is connected to the hotspot and rob them of their devices.

13. this fuckin train, though, is all I'm really thinking about

14. There are neighborhoods with public hotspots? Oh man that sounds like a gold mine for practicing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Only fast food open post Irma in the Deep South is Taco Bell

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Now they're the British Raped Islands.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Two more days.. dammit. Gotta hit that week 11 mark right in the head.. no more than that.

IMG_20170913_180017.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Just remember one day you will take your final breath and at the very least will cease to exist being the you youve always known...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1