1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Ive been putting some olive oil in my bong and ash catcher on top of the water and it definitely makes a difference... im noticing the resin isnt making its way over the oil... for example my ashcatcher would start getting resin buildup within one day of cleaning right up on the side above the water line... now I can go a week and still no buildup lol. The only downside is it looks like you greased the inside of your bong... but I prefer an oily bong over a resiny bong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Olive oil goes rancid would be the issue I see there

I just clean my bong regularly

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah... The days of putting weird shit in bongs (besides ice in the ice catcher) are over.
    One roommate likes to put soda stream flavoring in it and I have the other roommate putting essential oils in it... sounds like it would be nice right? Wrong.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. There's this stuff called Rezblock that you put a few drops into the water of your bong and it helps keep resin from building up.

• Like Like x 3
  5. What in the fuck am I doing up at this ungodly hour?!:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Bleh trying to make money since I don't have work today

7. My buddy got a bottle of "flavored bong water" I think it was like lime or something..... Somebody somewhere is making money of that shit....

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I wanna start working with gourmet chocolates and get paid

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  9. Well my buddy is busy so I went and got an oz of grapefruit Durban at the pot shop... Gonna go see how it is

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wonder if any of my coworkers realize how fucking faded I am

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Oh yeah its not like im going to keep the same water/oil day after day... I smoke a lot so I change the water daily anyhow its just with the oil it doesnt need to have an actual iso/salt cleaning nearly as often.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Going to be making burgers, looking to change it up a bit by using different toppings.

Was thinking of using onion rings but my gf isn't really a fan, is there anything that would be comparable that aren't just French fries?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Fried pickles man

• Like Like x 2
  14. I used to put green tea in my bong. The steam was so much better at soothing your throat than ice

15. The fact that I can't get deep fried pickles anywhere in this town really frustrates me. I'm going to run a deep fried pickle stand in my spare time I think.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have a place that sells them during summer like 2 blocks from my house... So good

17. Mmmmm I wish! I'd gain so much weight.
    Do they have deep fried pickles chips? Didn't even know that was a thing until recently and on so good but impossible to find here.

18. I'm not sure if that's what they are or not but it's slices of pickles that are deep fried and looks like chips haha

19. Yes!! Everywhere I go to only has the spears.

This is making me too hungry

20. Reminds me of an article I read saying to use hot water instead of ice because it soothes your throat better. I guess green tea would just add some flavor...

Grasscity Deals Near You