Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Man fuck me my back was feeling better today. My microwave started throwing sparks even with nothing in it. So I tossed it and ran to the store to get a new one and some shelves. Well fuck me I picked up all that shit and stacked it in the cart. My back is out again and I am high as fuck right now but still in pain.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. I had one of those when I drove truck. I would take a couple of cartons with me and if I ran out and it was higher than $35 I had a big bag of tobacco and filtered papers and would crank it out.

• Like Like x 2
  3. If you did it right you would pass out at nine I would start at 3 or 4 though just to make sure. Bring some Gatorade or something to stayed hydrated.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. It's a sad day

IMG_1932.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  5. Why do sad? Looks like you're gonna have a good night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Probably put some grass in those too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Call all your friends in the neighborhood and get the party started

'Too blessed to be stressed'

• Like Like x 3
  8. What's up man?

9. Yeah by myself. A girl stood me up last week after she told me she drinks tequila. Spent 50 on the fifth then i got a bunch of weed cause she's scared of dabbing. She never showed up and never said anything either. Then messages me yesterday saying "hey wyd"
    Suck a dick

• Like Like x 1
  10. Idk. Maybe it's chemical related since the meds don't seem to be working. You know how it is when you're at 190ng/dl

• Like Like x 2
  11. ...[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I've only had one girl that did something like that. We were just friends, so I asked if she wanted to go see a movie with me. She said she would, told her the time got there and she never showed up. Text her and she said she "forgot" so I left. Yeah, I dont talk to that bitch anymore.

On the bright side there's always more fish in the sea.

13. Pulp Fiction just came on, hell yeah

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  14. Make her suck your dick to apologize

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. The 1st scene with Jules and Vega is probably my favorite scene in anything ever

16. Fucking censored version. Good thing I know it so well or itd be unwatchable

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. I don't like tequila I'm dying

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. well. it's exam day tomorrow..

even though it's a pretty harmless open-book type .. i've got the noodles, red bull and cheezels ready to do a final revision.

I must have spent 3 days prior to that sleeping just about .. all day. Then again - my mood always skyrockets after a depressive episode.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Censored or dubbed with nicer words?