Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Your parents should help you get a decent used car. Nothing fancy...just an engine and four wheels. You'd be 100% safer.

That song makes me think about what it would be like to freak out in a crowded room with a sword. :unsure:

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Sometimes I don't know how I'm meant to act along with you lot,
    Sometimes I don't try...
    I just now now now now now now now...

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Now I know why my cat fights every night..

There's some jealous snitches and rippers on the prowl.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. are these snitches and rippers also cats...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah, of all states I wouldn't ride the motorcycle .. it would have to be Florida.

I'd happily ride elsewhere in the US though. Heard good things about that place ..... and I try to keep that positive mental image as fresh as possible. :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. This is really funny cause I know exactly what you mean....

Jeez... haven't listened to a7x since 11th grade maybe. Hearing that took me back a couple years :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Midway Boss was the first foreign music I ever heard aside from French songs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Honestly, the only vehicle I'd really feel safe in is a giant truck.

Seems like the only option I have is to avoid rush-hour traffic. Maybe come early to college and then come home late. What do I really do at home that I can't do at the college computer lab? hmm.... well, researching marijuana growing.. but there's time for that at home i guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. French is hot. Took it for 4 years just because of how sexy it sounded lol

i regret nothing gif in french.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I'm in the middle of that movie Mirrors and it's pretty good so far.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Isn't Ben Carson the main character? :p

13. LOL

I took french because I thought it would get me laid. :D It did the trick only once...but I can't count the number of times I'd wished that I had taken Spanish instead.

No one in southern Oregon speaks French. <_< I only get to use it in the kitchen at work, because...well, fuck 'em. If they wanna know what I'm going off about, they can bloody well study it themselves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Makes me wish I hadn't surrendered in my French class back in high school..

• Like Like x 1
  15. What happens if you piss in a DEF tank? I mean all DEF is is urea.

Would it fuck up your engine or actually run good?

*thoughts from someone getting stoned first time in 4 months

And the Epa still thinks putting urea in a diesel tank makes better emissions...

Sent from My S7 Active from The Gadsden Ranch

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Try riding in Manhattan.. or just NY for that matter. You'll be dead in 5 minutes

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Flying with Zoom. :)

Most every night, I unwind by flying one of the flight sim apps to be found at tri1games.com. Helps me relax, and serves to cue my subconscious mind that it's time for bed soon. My favorite is a simulation of the Swiss Alps.

The airbus A380...
    IMG_1522.PNG

I've selected a simple flight, from the foothills on one side of the Alps in Lugano, over the mountains and down to Lausanne on the shores of Lake Geneva.
    IMG_1523.PNG

The simulation starts out on the runway. Throttle up for takeoff...
    IMG_1524.PNG

As soon as I'm airborne, I set the throttle to 50% and climb to 2000 feet.
    IMG_1526.PNG

Once I've reached 2000 feet, I have enough altitude to make it over the mountains. I reduce the throttle to the minimum airspeed necessary to maintain my current altitude and head for Lausanne. This part of the flight is about setting up by the sensors, then letting the plane fly itself.
    IMG_1528.PNG

Ladies and gentlemen, you are free to unbuckle and wander about the aircraft. Spark it up. :D

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Listening to Chillin in the Backwoods by the Jawga Boyz. My favorite song <3

Sent from My S7 Active from The Gadsden Ranch

19. I wouldn't mind lane-spliting through cars sitting in traffic.

I think you'll find the trouble with motorcyclists having a fucked up day, is not wearing the right gear. They put on a helmet but then ride in their flip flops, or just don't wear a helmet at all.

I'd most likely be riding with body armor, airbag jacket, gloves, most durable helmet on the market, etc.

• Like Like x 1