Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. ..that's where I'm gonna go when I die, when I die and they lay me to rest gonna go to the place that's the best..
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Looks photoshopped though, it's 2 or 3 cats multiplied a bunch of times :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wrong thread. Whoopsie daises

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. That's a sweet kitty if I've ever seen one...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fake.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Lol, I'm right there with ya. I just fixed mine again, it was getting really rough once classes ended, as expected :laughing:. But hey we're up doing pretty much the same thing though, what kinda sounds you interested in?

No invite?? Lol.

:whistle: (<-- me)

Hell yeah... that's what I like to hear. I'm in another RuneScape phase... every time I think I'm done with it I get drug back into it somehow :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. It is

8. Yeah I had quit for a year and then a few months ago got back in to it then quit again. Probably gonna go back in to it again soon. Addictive as fuck that game is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Everything except country and metal lol I have a varied musical palate. Rn I'm listening to Muse.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Metal? Cmon...not even this ? This is pretty soft for me.

The course is catchy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wellllp today has been spent packing up my share of the apartment, cleaning carpets, etc... spring finals week is weird... it's like being in college purgatory. Completely empty... feel like the summer has started, but I'm still stuck because I have a final on the last day of exams, which is tomorrow.

I'm picking up an O since it's $100+ cheaper here and driving home early afternoon... the weight of responsibilities and grades being lifted from my shoulders, lighting up a roll for the road, and listening to some good ass music will hopefully result in some potent euphoria.

I'll be spending the summer lifeguarding at the waterpark, playing music, smoking herb, and flying to Colorado in July to help my old 8th grade history teacher run wilderness tours for two weeks. Can't wait. I'll still be popping in every now and then, but I'll be back on GC full time next semester, met many cool blades this year. :wave:

In other news, my roommate got me a New Orleans Saints beer glass today as a small moving out gift... breaking it in right now... about to load up the bowl, got .75g to smoke before I get to bed in an hour or so :biggrin:

whodatt.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. man .. that moped accident sure took the joy out of riding for me, at least on the road.

If I didn't rely on it for transport, I'd probably just take a taxi wherever I need to go.. and then only ride the motorcycle on tracks or off-road or something.

I feel as if I'm being sent to combat on an open battlefield every time I have to go for a ride, dodging bullets and being ready to grab hold of the breaks in case a driver fails to yield or whatever.

The road sure brings the worst out in people, and it's pretty fucking scary to think that we take it for granted and drive as if it's nothing... it's a pretty deadly environment from an evolutionary perspective.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I forgot about Avenged Sevenfold! Yeah, they weren't bad.

Does...Let the Bodies Hit the Floor count as...something? :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Good luck!

My own finals start in about 4 weeks time. I'll be draining the country's Coffee supplies overnight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. When I make beer brats, I boil them in beer using my cast iron pan. The cast iron holds the heat super, super well and helps boil more quickly.

IMG_1521.JPG

I heard this song ONCE on the radio when I was a kid, and the deejay didn't say who it was, or the name of the song. :mellow: By sheer coincidence, Pete Townsend (one of my favorite artists) did a cover of the song, and I learned about it that way. Today it's one of my favorite songs, and describes pretty much how I get along with other humans.

Whale shit, son...I could always use a co-pilot. Someone needs to steer while I light my bowl. :D

Speaking of which, Rabbit X is due for takeoff immediately. :ph34r:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I even listen to songs in different languages. I have Japanese hip-hop songs I like, some Russian (I guess alternative?) songs I like, and some Italian music is pretty. Io Canto's a good song.

I don't understand any of it. :laughing: Except for Io Canto. Or used to anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Definitely one of my favorites off the album. It was so good. I had been on the fence about buying it but I'm glad I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. OITNB marathon.

And old avenged sevenfold was the shit. I've got the death bat tatttooed between my shoulder blades. Sadly they went all down hill after their third album.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I bet it's not much fun being on that little thing... lol... I definitely would not drive any kind of bike in the whole state of Florida... I'm not sure what traffic is like in NZ, but put here in the SEUS we have hicks in massive SUV's that can't drive and it's a damn recipe for disaster :laughing:. I agree with that last part as well...

And thank you much, I wish you the best of luck for yours as well. I will be draining the 7-11 of malt liquor afterwards ;)

Awhh... co-pilot??

Shit... as long as the cockpit has been hotboxed to 50% visibility or greater, and our Miller Light reserves are kept at optimal levels, we should be OK. :coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. My cat sleeping on a pile of catnip..

catnip.jpg
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1