Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just woke up, bring it on my Friday!

Got some jagermister in the freezer, mountain Dew in the fridge,( Jager Dew like a rye and Coke) and about 3-4 bong rips of my stash left. Figured get drunk then toke'r up.... Yee

• Like Like x 2
  2. I enjoy listening to Tupac and taking long pulls of Bacardi.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tupac and Bacardi were 2 of my late friends favorite things

Rip Binyam, gonna jam some pac for you bro.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Got served raw chicken from DairyQueen. I ate 1/4 before i noticed, hopefully i dont get sick.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. You sound like a wee fanny talking that pish, cmon man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Your gonna get sasparilla now! Oh my god!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Salmonella? That would suck.

Ill take sarsaparilla any day, good stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry for your loss.

Condolences.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Came so close to getting absolutely wrecked on a downhill earlier. I think it was pure luck I didn't wipe out.

An old guy neighbor was staring at me as I flew by and he was still staring at me when I was back in our driveway with a look like "that guy just did that."

My adrenaline was pumping afterward and I had to take a few minutes to cool off haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Feeling good & high right now lol :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Got work tomorrow morning before I go to college ... yes!!

As it turns out .. the reason I couldn't get much work during my college break, is because .. frankly, everybody else was on holiday too (Easter, Anzac Day, etc.) .. including my boss. Fucken holidays man .. ... I'd rather work.

I'm still winning, though. I'm spending all this money on my grow and yet I still managed to put money in savings. I also have like, unlimited booze now .. but I've actually kinda reduced my consumption because it kinda gets boring drinking every night sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Making wonton soup right now...

chicken stock, fish sauce, sriricha, soy sauce, basil, rosemary, garlic, salt/pepper, carrot, potato, white onion, green onion, celery, chicken/cilantro wontons from costco

my broth is dank, my broth is life

• Like Like x 2
  13. New favorite[​IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sounds like a good time man. I'd say have a great day, sounds like you already are though. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well, we tried out a new dishwasher at work today...

And fired him before the shift was over. :mellow: He was just standing there, barely moving, while everyone else was working at top speed around him. Get a clue, man!

So now we have zero dishwashers again...and we need at least two. I told my boss to put an ad on craigslist in Spanish, but he didn't listen to me. He keeps thinking one of these 20 year old American kids are going to work out, but they just never do. :confused_2:

A part of the problem is that no one wants to be a dishwasher. In 30 years of cooking, I've only worked with two actual professional dishwashers, who wanted the job. Curiously enough, they were both mentally handicapped.

*Sigh*

Paper plates, maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Music helps me thru a lot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Music is probably the main tool I have for fixing my own head.

Meditation is important, but with music you can take charge and program yourself the way you want to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Got my beats on.

• Like Like x 1
  19. #520139 SIRSOG, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    It's as bit ago, but I appreciate it man!

Back when I was 18, a whopping decade ago pretty much lol so not long... But it was pretty much accepted dish washing was hard work due to the speed you had to keep up with lol

I guess this info is lost upon the soft generation we are breeding now

When I did dish washing, I was working 100% of the time I wasn't on break. There was no such thing as every dish being clean

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. 13669722_10208502443537388_6725786329600043103_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.