Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Today's pickup

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. Definitely gonna be a long day of homework data structures and intro networking ugh... Got some new skullcandies a couple monsters had a couple hits off the ol vape and I am ready to get this shit done

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuck Canada won't let me in cause I got two driving on suspended tickets when I was in my early twenties. Why was my license you say? I had over $800 dollars in unpaid parking tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. That's funny cause I was thinking of going to Greece next year just cause I saw some pictures I liked.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The wife want to go to one of those tropic islands that has the rooms right over the ocean with glass floors. I would like to do that also but fuck me those rooms cost a arm and a leg to stay at. Might just settle and go to Jamaica this next year instead cause I just want to go to a beach side hammock bar and drink tea all day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. We had a friend of ours who put her bong away when she was high in a very safe place it was like at least a year later that she found it cause was moving to a new house. This is also a girl who got high one day after work and she sat in her car for about a hour in the parking lot of the mall cause she thought she was stuck in a traffic jam.

• Like Like x 2
  6. yeah a lot of places like that can get pricey, jamaica looks good too. i want to go about south america one day to like peru etc.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cute puppy.

• Like Like x 3
  8. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. might be a tricky one to figure that out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yooooooooooooooooooooooooo a couple more weeks till i can order my first medical cannabis order. Shitty thing is in Canada u dont get a card anymore u have to show the cops your container and a letter or some shit For fuck sakes

12. Oh my god the horrors of being to able to carry around legal weed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's terrible

Imagine being able to go into a store and buy it, it's horrifying.

:laughing:

• Like Like x 3
  14. The first rec shop I hit up I was like a kid in a candy store I had bought an ounce of different stuff. I hit the road to hit up my buddy and on the way there I was passed by a couple of cops. I was fucking scared at first cause my car smelled like some good good.

• Like Like x 2
  15. When I got my med card in 2010 I go into the first place I could find easily, they tell me if I sign them on as my caregiver I just get a free fucking quarter, and that repeats every month

My head exploded a little, but then they changed the law and couldn't give out free weed haha

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yea what was supposed to be free will just be like a penny or like some ridiculous price like 10 cents and theyll sometimes not charge you anyways if they don't wanna give you back 99 cents in change lol so basically free anyways so that law is pretty dumb

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yea it was free for a few months then you just had to pay a dollar but they dropped it to an eighth and I switched caregivers

• Like Like x 1