Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Naw, for that there needs to a table covered in barbed wire and on fire at the bottom waiting for them

2. Sweet Jesus, that's beautiful. Same place as usual?

Dude is a beast! I love him lol.

Wtf the sun is shining and it's raining like hell. Make up your mind, weather.

• Like Like x 2
  3. You've lived in Florida your whole life and never seen a sun rain?

Those are a florida speciality lol

4. I never said I hadn't lol just that the weather should make up its mind.

5. Man check this screen from that mod

[​IMG]

Goddamn that's a step up. I now have the urge to get a mod list going for New Vegas (with Tale of Two Wastelands, which ports 3 into NV and takes advantage of its improved features) since I still can't play 4

• Like Like x 1
  6. You know it!
    Hell yeah he is, he did exactly what he needed to do. Not much play time, but made every second count!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Think I'm gonna grill up some chicken sish kabobs and some veggies.

• Like Like x 4
  8. I was stuck in bed for two days PMSing. Finally shark week makes its appearance and I've been deep cleaning my house for the past 6 hours. The human body is unbelievable.

• Like Like x 2
  9. So goddamn hot...

10. [​IMG]

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Getting quite tired tbh. Buenos noches

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey just whoever spawns massive flying saucers so I can't leave my apt or gets mad when you kill them and fucks with your characters appearance. That's gta online all day.

13. Hackers.

Modders are benevolent beings who just try to add to the game. Generally requires skill. Hackers just use codes and tools to make shit happen.

Hackers are the ones you are mad at. Not innocent modders

14. And what's up with that airline food?!

15. I actually like the bagel chips they give you :hide:

16. Man feels good to have a clean house again. Did you know glass cleaner is like.. not a household need? Feels good to be done cleaning. Done sweating. Sweating buckets. Now to shower, cool off and veg the fuck out.
    never tried them. I've only been on one plane trip and they gave me some yummy beer nuts and apple juice.

17. Ones I go on usually have bagel chips, or a trail mix (that includes bagel chips)

Drink selection is pretty good, water, juices, soda, and alcohol.

And that's just commercial, never been first class

18. well i was 8 so my selections were made by me grammy
    you travel a lot?
    you a spy?

19. Haven't been on a plane since January 2012, but I've been on probably atleast 10 flights in my life

20. has-been spy, then. you ever kill anyone? do you know archer?
    code name duchess