Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. You need some Stanhope in your life if you want dark humor.

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

U win bra

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Madeleine McCann (in the wake of Jimmy Savile sex-offender claims)

‘Jimmy Savile did an incredible amount of charity work towards the end of his life, just to be sure he could shag Madeleine McCann in heaven.’

4. Damn i always miss the juicy stuff.

• Like Like x 4
  5. No.

I'm pro-respect. If I don't know you well enough for you to use familiar tones and borderline insulting words, you are disrespecting me . IDC IDC IDC IDC , that's disrespectful as fuck. You gonna have to take your AntiPC bullshit and shove it up someone else's ass cuz you ain't trying it over here. And that's real!

I wonder how many AntiPC people are going to rise up in pro of the events that happened in Orlando and say some sick shit like "yeaahh! Somebody gotta give em what they deserve!!" That's what happens when you stop giving out basic respect to people, you start saying the first stupid shit that comes to your mind. You start feeling "good" about calling someone a cunt just to piss them off. Like.. that's wholly dumb.

1990s: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

000s: if you don't have anything nice to say, say it anyway! Cuz fuck em that's why!

And another thing, I personally don't see how or why people (mostly men) would call a flamboyant gay man "annoying"

Bitch!! He's not living for you!!! Why are you so concerned with how he expresses himself?? Take ya little AntiPC flat ass to the exit if you're so traumatized . "I have the right to be here just like anyone else blahzy blahzy blah" and just like anyone else, so does he so y'all are at a standstill.

And for anybody who reads this and decides to use it as leverage to start a debate, ima need you to fuck outta here. Last thing I need is another mod tryna make an example outta me. This is just my personal thought brought on by the events that happened in Orlando, to which I would like to take the time to pray for and to also pray for the sick fucks who find humor in this and the other sick fucks who would do some shit like this.

Y'all stay safe, especially my LGBT friends.

Ice coffee is great. It's like hot coffee. ..but cold! -TeresaHC

• Like Like x 2
  6. im just a cunt to be honest, not pro respect or anti respect, i just genuinely dont give a fuck what people think about what i say.

• Like Like x 1
  7. new pic and title :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, its santa muerte :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. ik lol wild I like it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ah, now that makes perfect sense.

People act like being against being politically correct means you're just an asshole who is hiding behind free speech.

I'm against political correctness, but I also don't go around being a cunt to people and hiding behind free speech like "oh get over it". No you aren't just being anti-pc, you called that dude a "nigger" and said he needed to pay child support, you're a racist cunt lol

Calling a gay person a faggot because they're gay, well you're just a fucking bigoted dickwad.

Call a person a faggot, because you're drunk and you have to jokingly insult your friends or everyone starts thinking it's too quiet(or just because me and my friends tend to be foul mouthed hooligans lol), well that's just you being a sarcastic asshole with your friends who are also sarcastic assholes

So yea were on the same page I think

11. Damn, man. I don't have access to shit like this out here in the woods.

Thinking about grillin something up in the rain. It's fucking pouring outside, but that ain't gonna stop me from grillin' or chillin'. :toke:

• Like Like x 6
  12. Holy fuck what a sick cross!!!! schweinsteiger got that perfect wow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. Damn yo that sucks its raining on ya. Not an ideal way to start out a trip haha. What're you gonna grill up?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Gta v is good but loading sucks along with modders. Cod black ops is fun. I want to try the newest uncharted and a game called superhot
    Oh and saints row. The DOOM commercial had me interested

• Like Like x 1
  15. You're thinking of hackers not modders.

They are world's different.

Hackers do shit like give themselves infinite ammo and health.

Modders do shit like this

Fallout Character Overhaul at Fallout New Vegas - mods and community

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sshhh, quiet, you might piss somebody off.

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.

• Like Like x 2
  17. If someone gets pissed off because I had to correct a pet peeve of mine, they can bring it, I'll chokeslam then off the top of a steel cage :laughing:

18. Critical acclaim

If you can't win the game, if you can't solve the puzzle; then you're just another loser.