Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lol no bad for a first attempt. my brother just came home and was

" wtf you doing now ya fanny"
    Im making dinner!

"Im no eating fuck all you made with those wanking spanners &you better get this mrss cleaned up"!

Ungrarefull cunt lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I do this a lot. Every once in a while I buy a random families dinner when im eating out too. Years ago some lady did it for me and my family, left a note saying she enjoyed watching me and my daughter goof around at table having fun, and to please to return the favor to someone else. I've been doing it for the last 15 years since. Nothing feels better than giving to someone that least expect it.

3. no but i lift..
    i'm benching like 90 lbs these days bruh.

4. [​IMG]

5. Stayed up all night hanging drywall in my cabin. ....I feel old today

6. Someone broke a hip. Or 7. Get #rekt

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

Always around man , hope you're doing good bro.

8. look when you posted in GMT :D

9. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. If only my timing were that good IRL .

11. I've got the house to myself till tomorrow afternoon. I cannot wait to roll some jays with some amigos and play some GTA this eve.

12. [​IMG]

Hey Big Papa Cutie 😘

I am so proud of myself, I got the best possible appraisal at work on Tuesday. I've totally excelled. All the stress and doubt at what I was doing is gone. I feel invincible. [​IMG]

13. Not as proud as me :)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 😂😂😂
    Damn 9 months worth of sweat and tears pales in comparison

15. Aww glad to hear it! Hard work pays off, now time to get high as fuck and get some loving from your hubby

16. Whos pretending they don't?

17. Actually breakfast is the best time of day to eat the less healthy foods. Also potatoes will keep their energy going steady for a good while. When I was in school they used to recommend eating potatoes in the morning as a test taking strategy to improve your grade. Apparently a lot of kids get energy crashes mid morning because whatever they are eating isn't enough to sustain them until lunch.

Was he telling a group of people. ..or just you?

18. I always thought you did a kick ass job there from what I heard from you.