Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I love AND hate it at the same time! I just wonder if it was really like that, all that duplicity and mendacity, 24/7. I do love the Peggy character and Joan's too. Everyone is so odd and almost always unlikable.

Where is the redemption, I can't find any. Maybe it's the progressive social change that seems to be moving through the plot. Time will tell.

3. Anyone else still get proper pumped at some parts of 300, regardless of the amount of times you've seen it?
    'This is where we hold them.....This is where we fight......THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE!'
    'EARN THESE SHIELDS BOYS!'
    HA-OOH!!! HA-OOH!!! HA-OOH!!!

4. #333764 Fresh Error, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    just got hooome a little on the early side.. was gonna have a brew and start unwinding until my bball teams group message started blowing up and i realized i have a basketball game i need to be playing in in 34min

should be able to get there right on time but i was really on my lazy chill vibe and this ruined everything [​IMG]

also no time for warmups so im gonna suck salty balls to start the game

5. Somehow broke my PA [​IMG] it's covered by lifetime warranty but the wait still sux.

6. [​IMG]

I've been an IGN user since like 2003, and it just seems like everyday they get shittier and shittier.
    In the past I've left, closed my account, and sworn them away for good too many times.
    I just keep going back for some reason.

And the comment fights I get into with some people are just so head-aching annoying and stupid.

Anyways, I'm just glad Grasscity isn't this way.
    That I can enjoy the community presence here.
    At IGN, it's like a damn prison.

7. oh my lord - I just took a big rip. woa.

8. I'm about to vapor bong the shit out of this bowl.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  9. supposed to go to a concert tonight and its someone id like too see but i'm tired as fuck and not feeling the idea of going to stand in a loud dark room for a few hours. but i probably be mad at myself later for not going. iouno. gonna decide over dab and breakfast.

sup

• Like Like x 1
  10. Just found out one of my good friends is sleeping in the walmart parking lot feel bad for the dude. At least i can hook him up with some food since i work at a restaurant nearby.

Really puts your problems in perspective tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 100% man. I'm only 21 and already 2 dudes I went to school with have died. Shits fucked up.

12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Harvest Cheddar Sunchips <3

14. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Specs?

15. Is this Twin Peaks the older show? You know Fire come walk with me? If so is that on Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk