Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #307821 Twistedd, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Keep in mind, you can celebrate our country's independence and be patriotic while not being a flag waving, uniform worshipping dick suck.

2. it's honestly not a bad idea to do especially if your doing online dating.

3. I'm affraid to go outside. The 4th of July in the south? Based on what I've seen lately...Frankly, I'm a little scared.

4. Why? [​IMG]

5. Georgia just legalized the selling of fireworks this year, affective July 1st, so imagine what we'll see tonight.

6. it's a firework war zone out there. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. i thought you said she was 6 or 7 at first i was like
    [​IMG]
    =P

8. A six or a seven out of ten isn't that bad dude. especially if its just getting your dick sucked. Whats wrong with you?

9. People get agressive about their Murica and their flags. People are gonna be waving the Confederate flag (irony?) and yellin at yankees (thats me). Wheres my beer so I can get through today? I just wanna see fireworks!

10. I got high, drank some wine and watched 50 shades of gray with my friend's new roommate (female). I was thinking about going in for it but I've only known her a few days. Shouldn't be too hard. She's throwing a house party next Saturday, drinking, friends, [​IMG] I'ma dive inbetween them thighs soon.

11. because she was actually a 3 [​IMG]

12. Well I'm surrounded by rednecks where I live. One of them, I shit you not, has a 20 x 20 confederate flag on his front yard. I love the South, but sometimes it is hard....[​IMG]

13. 🚵

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG] Sweet Jesus.

15. IT'S RAINING AND IT'S THE FOURTH OF JULY I AM SO LONELY PLS SOMEONE HANG OUT WITH ME I HAVE BEER AND MARIJAUANAA.

16. C'mon people...I know I play a moron, but it doesn't necessarily mean I am one...

Let's keep the discussion of other drugs outta here shall we?

Hate to have to be a heavy, but y'all should be well aware of the rules by now...

...and...to be perfectly honest...trying to get away with thinly veiled references to them here, in this thread...well...thanks for showing absolutely no appreciation for all the work that myself and others have put in to keep this thread going for years...yes...I take it as a personal affront...

17. Yesss! I just funded my stack of burgers!

18. So after the parade, me and my mom stopped to pick up some freshly cut pine branches that they removed from a lot that the city is gonna build on. Whole pile of fresh wood to pick from, so I grabbed a couple buckets worth :) I've already got more projects than I can handle, and dates that they are due by. I'm gonna make my nieces each an animal figure. The youngest is gonna get a pony, which is the first one to finish..only about a month and a half to work on it, then half month later, the oldest is getting an angel since she couldn't think of an animal I'm just making her astrological sign, the virgo which should be fun to do. Then in January I need to have an owl completed for the middle one. The last one on my list is a scorpion, for myself :D just for the hell of it lol and for my next pipe I'm doing it from this split piece of walnut which won't be any bigger than a pinky finger when I'm done. I'm gonna make it flat on top and engrave something nifty into it :)

Attached Files:

19. I apologize for any transgressions IF.

you da man