Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #307761 LegsBrah, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    U jelly? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Awwwwwww I want independence from Britian, I'm deffo drinking to that for 'Merica.

P.s. hai sexi

Yah I'm jelly!!!!!!

3. The Fourth of July is known as Independence Day because that is the day that the Second Continental Congress adopted the full and formal Declaration of Independence. July 4, 1776

Our independence from England.

4. At least it applies to more Americans than st patty's... which we do the same with corned beef and cabbage instead of bbq hahaha.
    Freedom mother fuckers. It smells like gun powder, bbq, weed, and beer.

5. I am glad i'm in America for the 4th lol fireworks and weed man

6. K so my 4th bout to be like none other. Turns out I got jiu jitsu today and all we doin is free rollin. Just smoked this blunt, bout to go whoop somebody's ass. After that, im goin out to the epicenter wit my homie and were gonna link up with like 7 or 8 ppl to smoke and drink all night til the roman candle fight.

Attached Files:

7. [​IMG]

hey

8. yooo i'm wearing oscar the grouch boxers right now #sweg

9. fuck fruit punch gatorade tho

take em off bb

10. Lol say what? U dont like fruit punch? Gotta stay hydrated in this heat. My whip dont have ac and class is 30 mins away. Straight highway tho.

11. idk why but i always thought fruit punch was way too sweet to be thirstquenching

im all about that orange or blue rade

12. That light blue. That blue cherry is that fufu lame shit lol. Since u wana hate on my fruit punch ahhh.

13. :(

14. It took me so long to see him in the bin.

15. light blue is the only blue that i do

16. The orange tastes like orange Popsicles from my childhood.

Nostalgia hydration

17. Heard. What u doin today man

18. when i went to sports camp when i was like 12 i used to freeze a huge bottle of orange rade overnight and then over the course of the day it would melt and turn into slushy freezing condensation-covered beautiful life-replenishing liquid

im gonna go stock up on orange gatorade after i shower. i'm making myself thirsty

19. [​IMG]

I'm already too high to be of any use today and there is like 15 hours+ still to come...fuck yeah