Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. bought some unflushed weed yesterday. i'm assuming, because it tastes a bit chemically when smoked and i tasted the bud (orally) and some parts are sweet?? this is not ideal but it still gets me stoned......................................................................................

2. Got some heavy money bags under my eyez this morning.

3. Happy 4th Of July!!!!!

4. #307744 LegsBrah, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    America!

[​IMG]

'Merica!

[​IMG]

'MURICA!
    [​IMG]

Happy July 4th you stoner savages! [​IMG]

5. Just ate bojangles. Bout to take a shit and finish that blunt from last night. Happy 4th blades!!

6. Woke up on the 4th of July in the shittiest of moods. I think it's because my mom came home after dark sometime and I was passed out on the couch. But she came home yelling about something, yelling at my dad for some nonsense. Then she startled me while I was sleeping. It was like she crept up just so she could shout at me while I was asleep. I swear, if she was a joker and did that on purpose I'd probably laugh, but no..she a bitter nasty tempered useless fucking bitch that gets angry for no reason. This is not how I wanted to wake up. Pissed. Luckily I have a bowl of GDP and coffee brewing

7. Oh boy!!! My facebook friends should thank you, now I have a place to be co m pletely off the wall! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8. hung over

debating starting to drink at 9:40am

9. [​IMG][​IMG]Happy 4th of July Blades![​IMG][​IMG]

10. Happy 4th blades of glory. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Haha!! The cat was trying to ninja thief my sunglasses off the table all quiet and stealthy like. The look of concentration on her face was hilarious lol like Indiana Jones trying to swap a gold statue for a bag of sand [​IMG] anyways.. I concluded lastnight that I love this pipe the way it is and I'm indeed finished and satisfied. All i really did was even out the boarder around the engraved side and sand down all the necessary parts of the mouth piece and the pyramid. You can see the little boat on the side which also makes a good place to hold it with my thumb or finger. and you can see side flattened out and smoothed perfectly with my name in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. Aside from my little mistakes I think the images together look pretty cool :) one day I'll practice glazing my pieces so these pipes can last longer

Attached Files:

12. that eagle is shedding a tear......

13. #307755 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    tear of joy

Freedom costs a buck o'five

14. Who the fuck blows off fireworks at 8 fucking am?!

You can't even see them!

15. The same people who are halfway drunk already?

16. I'm all for day/morning drinking but that's just wrong.

17. Ah wow 4th of July, something to do with independence, from where I don't know, but go you America, <em class='bbc'>go you</em>
    This is just a good excuse to drink right?

18. independence from britain. i think.. lol

but yes it is 100% just an excuse to drink, to blow shit up, and stuff your face with ribs and cheeseburgers at this point.