Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Shout out to CVS for having 2/$1 cans of Arizona. It's not Peace tea, but it's still raspberry iced tea so I'm happy. :)

2. lawl so i had to move out of my place before finalizing the sale on that other dope place w the jacuzzi/japussy that i was gonna move into because my landlord fucked up after i kept extending my lease since the sale wouldnt finalize. let me tell you how fucking fun it was to move all my shit out in 2 days. now im cramped as FUCK at my girl's mom's house n she doesnt want us there n it's mad uncomfortable in so many levels. she also isnt a fan of our little Beagle (YAY).

then to top it off, yesterday i found out the lady took the property off the market n dropped our contract entirely because she couldnt afford the title company that we've been working with for 3 fucking months now. so now we've to start this entire process all over again of house searching. meanwhile EVERY DAY my girl's mom asks me "so what's going on with the new place?" we've been here for less than a week and it feels like it's been so long. shitty part is who knows how long it'll be before we find a nice property again n THEN begin to do all the paperwork n see if we get a contract n get approved at the association etc etc etc etc

it's been a real party sneaking in weed and alcohol into the house like im 15 again. real good stuff.

tl;dr fuck me

3. Peace Tea wants to be Arizona so bad.

4. Computer malfunctions and a really stoned monkey alien man fuck it

5. Every street on Friday's is Electric Avenue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5MtAmT24g

Happy B-Day LIK.

:cool: :smoke:

I really need to finish off my Blue Dream and re-up.
    They owe me like a gram for my bday too..."Where's my G @ punk bish!?"

"I sorry..."

[​IMG]

:laughing:

6. Pretty amazing what people can do when they come together. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RtAHQjzYRU

7. peace tea > arizona all day doe

8. Toooo many dishes to clean.

Tooo many bong rips to take.

Soooo little time.

9. HAHA

you fool

10. FITE ME bruh

11. [​IMG]

Lol and I was talking about the "I fucked your mom", "she showed me her boobs" cool suburban kid, nigga wearing glasses and light up sketchers memes you posted last time

12. Lol

[​IMG]

Hhahahah I like em both but I've been hitting up Peace tea ever since I tried Razzleberry peace tea. The struggle is real in the trap, Kooch :laughing: do I get the peace tea can for a buck or do I get 2 cans of zona with a dollar? Obviously the latter. Peace Tea get it together and start having 2/$1 deals boo.

14. Red Diamond sweet tea is where it's at

I bet you look cute with a lil apron on. :laughing:

16. Plain green tea leaves ftw

17. most places that sell Arizona have that deal in my area.

18. I damn near had a stroke when I walked into my Cousin's CVS and saw Peach/Raspberry/Lemon tea on sale for 50 cents each. To be fair, I'm biased, never had peace tea. Had a soda shaq and one of those mixed Juice/Sparkling soda drinks from Brooklyn before, if you know the ones I'm talking about.

Just stop, okay? Stop it.

19. I just realized it's Saturday

20. Its Friday....