Post Your Thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #255061 Royksopp, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015

Wouldn't that mean she'd need to do it within a couple of hours of smoking?

It's not like she has that much THC in her, considering she was on tbreak for months I'm sure she only smoked a lil bit.

Thanks brotha !! Think I got too fuckin' weird man. I lost my phone , lost 2 100$ bills somewhere in the club, and I think I also lost part of my dignity somewhere in between.... I'd say it was a good fuckin weekend :cool: But it's nice to be back home . 

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. Tomorrow around 10 45 am :(

I don't know if theyd even do anything or if they even drug test. I'm just paranoid lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That was pretty dope too, never heard of them. And I love the whole Ziggy Marley album I have (love is my religion)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0Y3tjiMU6GQ

Soldiers of Jah Army (they go by SOJA now) is great too. Seen them live a couple times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gCUXz3R_O_Q

• Like Like x 2
  5. #255065 Sunn, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Nah, within a few days or so. It's been a long time since I brushed up on my drug test knowledge, but last time I did, that's the case. A blood test would be bad because there'd be thc in the bloodstream and there's no hiding that. But a urine test doesn't test for thc, it tests for the compound that thc turns into in your body. But that process takes time. Which is why my friend smoked for the first time ever and then took a dt the next day and was fine. Also like you said, since it's the first time since may, it probably won't be enough to cause a positive test either way..

And yeah anyway who drug tests before giving a new mother pain meds? Is that a real thing?

• Like Like x 1

OH then you're probably just worrying for nothing :laughing: in the off chance that they do test you...make sure you pee like 3 times before you go and give them a midstream sample. 

--

LoveisKind: the song on my status is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5xcnjAG8pE

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yea I only took 3 hits. From a pathetically stale blunt I never got to finish when I founfld out I was preggo :laughing:

• Like Like x 3
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    :laughing: :laughing: Exactly like a mix of this dude and "David After Dentist" 

• Like Like x 3
  10. OH.

I was paranoid for you for a bit there. :laughing:

[​IMG]

I'm sure you'll be alright.  :cool:

• Like Like x 4
  11. My cousins used to do this shit. So nasty!

• Like Like x 3

LMAO I'd be smoking that shit too, fuck it. Hopefully once you get home you could take another 3 hits and unwind a lil :p it's been a hectic 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 3
  13. This is the first anime I was into as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_IoEYpaaMg

14. I remember a kid named Darius showed me how to do it in like 3rd grade.

I used to do it constantly, but the thought of even trying to do it now seems dumb as fuck.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

DUDE that ass in your avi is extremely distracting :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Yea, I know some things some of us did as kids is highly questionable lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I forgot how great it is haha

• Like Like x 2
  18. I smoked a blunt one time that had been sitting on the side of my friends house for like 6 months. It had rained several times since. Still got us high, just tasted like

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. Are you guys talking about what I think you are? Cuz if so, I did it so well one time that I passed out and smashed my head against a wall on the way down, and then spent a week freaking out because I couldn't remember why I fainted and the doctors were confused. Lol..

• Like Like x 1
    i had nothing to do all day.

felt terible