Post your temp/humidity readings!! [emoji938]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sypha, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Dude...

Not tryin to be a downer but that looked a lot like black mould you have on the concrete walls... i would not want to breathe the air in there nevermind grow in there.

Also... that's some scaryass electrical. you're gonna burn your house down.

2. Agreed, shows they are sruvriors. That plant I mentioned I actually managed to root a cutting from the almost dead plant...and it was just a fucking dried up nasty bud....God knows how that happened, it didnt grow as there were nowhere branches could form but my God it was a funny sight.

3. No mold.. the black on the walls is from when i used the space as a sorta pain shop in the past.. painted pannels and handles for car doors & other auto accessories.. (theirs a huge window off to the left thats not pictured..used for ventalation during painting)

The air in the basement is pretty much clean.. not a problem to breath.. it got flooded once and it just turned me away.. hasnt flooded b-4 or after.. so i decided to go back down & use the space again..

The electrical is super hacked.. thats the work of a drunk electrician thats also the plumber, the gas man, & the roofing guy..

Some dumb ass the landlord sent here.. its been like that since..(after my painting days) but since im going to use be using the space im taking all that sh¥t work out n redoing it over (the right way)..

Mold is the worse to be desling with some mold is deadly..

2-3 things uve mentioned noone else has, are you the only one that cares (about me breathing mold possibly) your the only one concerend tryna help.. thanks for ur feedback!!

Keep it

4. No worries! We're all in it for a little smoke. Gotta keep it safe and help a brother out.

Stand in your truth, even if you stand alone.

One love

• Like Like x 1
  5. image.jpeg
    Temps have been great but humidity only between 15 and 30(max) got a small humidifier on in there but it only brings it up at lights off. Boooo

6. I really appreciate your concern.. ppl that look others out and are concerned make GC a great place..

Like i said thanks for pointing out things that arent up to par.. especially what u though was mold.. its a lot of black in that pic on the walls.. if my walls were that molded ill move asap & tell the landlord to burn this bitch down lol

Gettin around to making that space a grow space.. its been acouple yrs since ive used it (2+yrs)..

Need another light for vegging in the space right next to the tent

7. #27 Sypha, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    You can try using 2 humidifiers in their.. wow thats a really dry enviorment

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where can I get dum-midifiers
    I need some[​IMG]
    Snickering hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Too early hunter

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Temps at 72°f RH at 43% but my walls in the tent were wet.. any idea y anyone??

Temp “out” the tent was a lil cooler than “in” the tent sitting at 64°f

11. Getting the veg space besides the tent ready lil by lil still need a light for the space..

I orderd one of those qb leds and i never recieved it or anything retaining to it.. imma call my bank and cancell if i still can.. its been a lil over a month now (crazii)..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just put the Holmes 3500 in there will let you guys know if it's working..

• Like Like x 1
  13. image.jpeg Winning!!!!!lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nope but it is better than the 15% I was at lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Soo here is the new humidity deal with mine... I'm not sure why but when I am in the room and have the tent doors open I can get humidity up to 50-60% but when the doors are closed it stays 30-40%. Crazy so Today i left my doorswith the top two sippers open and middle zipper down to top of my light so it looks like a v and got the higher humidities all day plants loving it. Does leaving the doors open make them more prone to pest?

16. Imo its a lil cold.. rH is good for the start of flowering but temps can be a lil higher..

Only thing about rH is that that the reading in the room the tents in also & right besides the tent i have a veg area and i have that same low 48%rH in my veg area.. wish their was something i can do about it..

I placed a humidifier near the veg area in hopes of picking up my rH%..

You can see my recorded highs & lows.. rH stays low temps stay below 70°f..

Tell me what you guys think.. any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.. thanks for even looking GC..

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk