Post your temp/humidity readings!! [emoji938]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sypha, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Wow ur parked at 81°.. im guessing a low rH really isnt that much of an issue..

Just makes it a lil more difficult or prolongs the process of germination and sprouting.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just dropped to 77F RH will rise a bit. Never had a problem with germination. I go straight to soil. I don’t soak or paper towel it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Also my soil was a lil cold to the touch.. i think it should be warmer but i dont have a way of checking it. All i have is like a water thermostate for cooking i dont think sticking the prong in the dirt will give a proper reading..

• Like Like x 1
  4. At 75F [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crazii how mt temps didnt change at all during lights on & lights off.. humidity went up about 4% but temps didnt budge at all..

Does that mean my light dont produce any heat..??

Or does this mean the temp different at night and day with the lights on or off counter eachother so temps basically doesnt change it stays the same??

Idk but i thought it was a bit weird it didnt change.

In flower, are these slight lower temps
    accepted/usual during flower??

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

The top reading is inside my tent, I’m on day 8 from sprouting out of soil

7. Got a pic of the plant??

8. Top inside the tent, & bottom outside the tent?? (room/space the tent is in)

9. Bottom temp is in my bedroom, it’s wherever the sensor is. And I’ll post a pic of the plants in the morn, they are little guys but loving the environment!

• Like Like x 1
  10. My tent is so off rt now.. not much can be done tho its super duper freezin’ here where i live

[​IMG]

11. This is outside the tent veg area with the humidifier on facing the thermometer and still cant get it to higher..

Means humidity is a actually lower thsn it says.. it only says that cuz its blowing humidity right at it

12. What about mine?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Your temps are pretty good dont let it go any higher.. & ur rH is low a.f but i hear that only matters for germinating & seed/clones.. once a plants estblished it can do fine with low rH values..

If it was a real question!!

Hope it helped!!

If not a real question ‍♂️

• Like Like x 1
  14. Was a real question, thank you friend

• Like Like x 1
  15. I really got to get this damn wire so i can turn this heater on high with out tripping a breaker

This is as high is it get
    [​IMG]

16. These new lights really givin me the perfect heat in my tent omg i couldnt ask for better..

73°f-75°f

The low number us what readings would reach when i didnt have these boards in the tent.. so tomorrow that low will change and never go that low again

73°f-75°f is super perfect for me and my girls!!
    [​IMG]

17. Another day at perfect temps thanks to the small amount of perfect heat comming off these boards [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Just about.. ive been looking at her everyday under a scope, i might pull her tomorrow or monday

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I don't take any notice of my humidity, with the exhaust fan running 24/0 there isn't much I can do to bring it down anyway

This is my daytime temperature

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1