post your strange, abstract thoughts here

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by sebastian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. What if we remembered exiting the womb with a memory.
    :|

2. Who named Earth?

3. Woopbadda woopy woop woop.And a badda bing dad ringy ding. Der and derp.

Ka-chinga bazinga?

4. not as bad as remembering my circumsision without pain killer. My mom told me i cried when they snipped.

5. I keep hearing a crowd yell "HEIL" as if they were heiling hitler

6. The Concord aircraft was the finial triumph of british and french industrial might. The collapse of the project coincided with the finial failures of their respective empires,

7. I think that the person who named earth would be a cool person to smoke weed with.

8. Im pretty sure God created mushrooms before he created some of these crazy looking animals

9. like a platypus

10. Simple
    <<O G type Shit>>>>...

11. #251 nugrunbho, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
    If most science is theory, and all the things we know can and may be affected by things we don't have the ability to comprehend or conceptualize, why do we study science?

Gaining an understanding under false pretenses leads to an end result of uncertainty.

I know the more we study things around the universe, the more we'll find out blah blah blah, but if what we discover is only 2% of what is actually there and is affected by the other 98% that we can't conceive a notion for, what'd be the point of understanding that two percent?

Trying to understand the whole universe with only a human's capacity is like a fish trying to learn calculus. It can try and try, but it's just a fish. Maybe evolution will take us somewhere we can understand more and more of what is actually there rather than what we perceive to be there. Or maybe what we perceive is actually there now, but who's to know?

12. I'm fucking broken man. I feel disconnected from my life. Like I'm not really living in the moment. As if I'm watching a live action memory. And it's all the time. I've been trying for months to be present and focused, but then I look around and it's so damn hard not to disconnect again. It's tiring.

13. Nothing specific but sometimes when I'm driving I'll play a scenario in my head of what would happen if I decided to drive cars off the road or into ditches. Possibly the other side of traffic.

14. Can you imagine living in the time before instant communication? Before phones, computers, telegraphs etc. The world must have seemed so much bigger back then. The future so much brighter. Life simpler, less stressful. Imagine having to write a letter every time you wanted to communicate long distance. Nowadays everyones constantly connected, I think it has it's pros but it also has it's cons. But I guess I should be glad I don't have to write a letter every time I need some green! [​IMG]

15. Robert Earth

16. If you cloned yourself and killed your clone would it be homicide or suicide?

17. rob zombie.

18. The thought of how easy it would be to end other people's life.

So many ways you could get away with it. With my rifle. My bow. !Or just straight up GTA beating their ass with a bat.

(Not that I'm into that shit) Js

19. Once my fiance and I were really high and wondering whether it is possible to "run out of" music. As in, we would eventually run out of musical note combinations and begin repeating songs. We ended up watching a 30 minute video where mathematics was used to show that although there are a finite number of combinations it's pretty much impossible that we will run out because of the sheer number of combinations available.

20. Stand perfectly still...