post your strange, abstract thoughts here

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by sebastian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. If I kill all of humanity including myself. Will I have done something bad? Anyone who would consider it bad is dead anyway.

2. What if bugs arent from this planet?

They're not. They're from Klendathu.

[​IMG]

4. What if there is no after life?

5. there is no afterlife, only vaste lands of dankness.

6. i wonder, if this album strikes someone elsewhere in this wourl in a different way. i wonder if the song im not fond of is someone elses absolute favourite.
    who else is listening to the same album as i am right exactly now? who are they/? /
    why are the blues moody?  

7. #227 1Backlash1, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Don't confuse philosophical paradox with real world science paradox.

As for the runner analogy... The idea that either a runner passes an infinite number of spaces (units of measurement), or the infinite does not exist and he can therefore move along a finite path, is flawed in that the unit of measure is to be divided infinitely to create the immensity of infinite. That is, the infinitely small. The realization is that the units of measure are not real and are simply a representation of an idea. You can't go out and find the number 1 in the wild and pick them off trees. They are abstract thought. So imo, while the physical world may seem infinite, I doubt it actually is. The measures are simply too large and too small to find the end. And even if you did....

I saw a video where a physicist explained that our physical reality, may be like that of an operating system screen. We see the screen, the icons, documents. . If we look really hard at the screen we can even make out the pixels. But it will be impossible to see the actual underlying code that runs it. In much the same way, we can see the parts of atoms and still may only be looking at the screen. :-/ The behind the screen programming may forever elude us.

8. "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." ― Nikola Tesla

The base construct of this reality is 'vibrational,' like a frequency. This message is a frequency, a pineapple is a frequency, love and hate are both frequencies. Our individual realities (experiences, friends, etc) are all expressions of our emitting frequency.(emotion, state of mind, etc)

So if you are hateful, full of anger and stressed, you are emitting frequencies or vibrations. (same thing essentially) And through vibrational magnetism you will attract frequencies (which take the form of people, places, experiences) which resonate with that frequency. Summed up perfectly in the Law of Attraction - Like attracts Like.

You ever been in a shitty mood and everything just seems to fuck up? Or you feel great and everything seems to work out perfectly? This is vibrational magnetism in action!

I used to be clever and I wanted to change the world. Now I am wise and I'm changing myself. - Rumi

9. Pizza iss In route! Goona watch borat for the 100th time :')

10. . Yes!!!!!!!!! Couldn't connect anymore on this.

11. Are rappers just part of drug selling scheme? By the government or by cartels, with the intent of basically teaching the listeners to do what they say, to sell and pimp and "trap". Or is that just crazy?

12. The craziest part of that is perhaps another animal would evolve to where we are and have to come up with weird reasons for why we do what we do.

13. oh i forgot about tht post. i just blew my mind

14. All work is,
    Is me spending my time on borrowed money.

15. I took too many psychedelics and saw the 4th dimension and the beginning and end of time... A few times.

16. that's just crazy...you should post in the newbie thread. you may find what your looking for there. happy fishing

17. playin those mind games forever...right there with you...
    jack handey

18. #239 gifgiraff, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2017

19. What if the movie "Tomorrowland" was actually based off the truth and our government is making fun of us by creating a movie about it.