post your stoned doodles :]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by speechless, Aug 31, 2010.

1. I love your little stoner dude...bob I think you called him, so classic :D

2. Been a character of mine since High School. I used him in for a class project lol

He is most definitely the quintessential stoner.

3. lmao yeah. plus theyre like my 2 favorite albums, even though its really hard to narrow em down.

the wall
    dsotm
    animals

would hafta be my top 3 :]

4. #84 brainz22, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
    It was good weed >:)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. hopefully i haven't hijacked this thread by starting our conversation about pink floyd, but I'd have to say ummagumma is my favorite of their albums. just because i'm a douchebag, dark side of the moon has too many fans who don't know what they're doing around pink floyd, making me not like it as much

6. i cant help but respond (sorry thread).
    i used to feel the same way about dark side, stupid little 14 year old skater kids who would be like "I LOVEZ PINK FLOYD!!" and only know that album just to get high too and nothing else about them.
    but i appreciate and have a lot of respect for it; it was so experimental and just awesome music all around so i dont let any stupid people ruin it for me.

7. and it's not even that that great to get high to. It's just fun music to listen to. although I keep my listening to it few and far between and I usually make sure I have time for the whole album because it's the sort of record that has to be listened all the way though. if you've ever heard the album "momentary lapse of reason," it was one of their 80s albums, I'm not ashamed to say that it SUCKS

8. Good weed is good weed indeed. Or something like that.

Cool drawing.

9. yeah im not a huge momentary lapse fan. tho alot of people actually hate division bell, too, and i personally think it doesnt get enough credit. i like it :]
    and i think dark side is an AWESOME album to get high too. i love listening to it all the way through stoned as fuck. xD
    but im not one of those people that just listen to dark side high and call myself a "fan". i know my shit when it comes to pink floyd ;)

10. I don't think I've listened to Dark Side of the Moon for at least a year come to think of it. I guess I'm not really as big of a fan as other people are just because I rarely listen to them because if I'm doing something while listening I loose interest in the music because it can be slow.

Needless to say, I underestimated you. I thought that signature of yours was just another poser pretending to like Pink Floyd but you clearly know your stuff. My hat is off to you.

on another note, did you "ping" this? because I don't want people I come in contact with knowing I do this

11. yeah i actually recently just listened to it stoned all the way through. "eclipse" really touched me again. like the whole album i was like :eek: cuz i forgot how good it was >.< great gig in the sky is touching too >.< especially after not hearing it for a while. butttt i appreciate the rep as well as what you said here :]

btw, i have no idea what ping means lol. i wouldnt want anyone knowing either lol. ive been paranoid at times like, what if someone recognizes me O_O but yeah whats ping-ing? lol

12. i guess if it's someone else in the thread people won't know that OnexLove is you, just there's that person in the thread.

Great Gig in the Sky is my favorite if I remember correctly. If you haven't heard Astronomy Domine I'd highly recommend that song, as well as A Saucerful of Secrets. Those are brilliant pieces of art

13. Oh cool i really like this

14. [​IMG]
    It was supposed to be an angiogram of the head.
    got kinda weird:smoking:

15. Just a bunch of randomness

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have some really cool drawings but can't get them onto the computer. :(

17. [​IMG]

idk what it is lol :smoke:

18. I really can't draw for my life so yes, this would have sucked just as bad if I had been sober. Or perhaps...would have sucked worse? Who knows.

[​IMG]

19. ^^ that has serious potential, but I think what your problem is you only draw a line once. you don't lightly draw a shape first to plan out what it's going to look like. I guess kind of like in music, just loosen up a bit; the talent is there