post your stoned doodles :]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by speechless, Aug 31, 2010.

I just called this one "prince". no real meaning, I just like frogs.  :mellow:

prince.jpg

These are some of the drawings I did a few years ago when I thought I was interested in doing tattoos...

This one is pretty self explanatory, Bettie Page
    bettieP.jpg

This one is a greek figure whom I happen to share a name with so she shall remain unnamed :)
    unnamedgreekfigure.jpg

Just some stereotypical angel thing.
    blindangel.jpg

I have this animal book at home and I really like the look of these birds I'm not sure what they are called but I sort of changed the colors of them a bit for contrast.
    birds.jpg

Flowers. Boom. Thought it might look nice on a hip or something.
    flowers.jpg

There was this Ancient Aliens show where they talked about how the mayans did these murals where it looked like they were in spaceships, I thought that was pretty cool, so I did one too.
    mayanspaceship.jpg

I had this idea for these biohazard chicks and a big grenade in the middle and some toxic ooze drums but then I sort of lost my direction and inspiration for it. I kept it though because I liked their figures and the skull. 
    unfinishedbiohazard.jpg

Thats all I feel like sharing. :)

Thanks for letting me though! 

3. MODEL A-002.png

My doodle was better than my finished product IMHO

KC eye ID.png

for use as an ID

CFB002 LUNA colored.png

Character face concept - a design that desperately needed to be reassessed, she needed a face that worked well with the sweet but somewhat rude personality she plays in my project.

4. Haha some of these are crazy this isnt really a doodle but i got lazy and had the sudden realization that i no longer had to waste my time writing es i could simply combine them... things got crazy after i tried to calculate how much of my life i have already wasted by writing es instrad of combining them i dont think i ever found out :laughing:

Attached Files:

5. I'm no artist. In fact, this is the first I have picked up a paint brush since I was a wee one but I decided to pick up some random supplies at the store. I've been adding to it this weekend....
    [​IMG]

6. You all are very good but I just thought I'd add some balance to the thread.  :laughing:

[​IMG]

7. This thread makes me wish I could draw better. Maybe i'll take up stoned drawing as a hobby. :lol:

8. 😆

Attached Files:

9. Hey everyone.. I don't really draw much which im stoned but I just so happen to have from last year .. I was definitely not low lol ... I figured id throw them on and see what yall think

Stay High Stay Happy Stay Safe
                 Cheers

Attached Files:

10. High on pandoras box

Attached Files:

11. uploadfromtaptalk1425416841496.jpg
    Creatin' this little thc powered robot

12. Drew this in 2000 or 1999, I think.

Attached Files:

13. 😎

Attached Files:

14. Something to make you giggle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. #879 Big Juice, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    1427468857124.jpg 1427468871181.jpg 1427468881454.jpg

Can't believe I found these old drawings from highschool

Edit: last pic is a hand with a mushroom hanging off the bottom, it kinda came out looking like a heart or something