post your stoned doodles :]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by speechless, Aug 31, 2010.

1. despite being an oil pastel, i believe this qualifies as a doodle since it only took like 30 mins -_-

[​IMG]

i was gonna post it in a new thread, but eh. here is good.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm headed to smoke and then I'll bring back whatever I draw during my smoke time.

It'll probably be a random mess.

3. this is supposed to be a capricorn fairie sitting on top of the capricorn symbol for my roommate that likes fairies and is a capricorn lol. whos also blowing out bud smoke since i couldnt think of a way to encourporate some bud xD

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sense.

This doodle makes none.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. #65 Thebatman, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    Are you god? Or a mental patient? Either one, that's fairly nice lil work there man

6. #66 fenix420, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    haha no.

Thanks, I'm thinking about going out to smoke again. I'll doodle something else if you guys want.

7. I don't like this one as much but here it is anyway

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

8. that spot light shit is pretty sick man

9. My shit has been nice(not to be cocky I still got a ways to go) I just don't post a lot of the stuff I work on because it is for school. Don't want to be accused of plagiarism on myself on a weed website lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. your taking art classes?

11. Yup.

Clay sculpting, and anatomy right now.

12. Dude, that walrus looks so chill. He was the first thing that caught my eye in that pic. The rabbit too.

You got a real knack for drawing humorous looking things without making them look too cartoony.

13. I don't know exactly what I would call that but the clay sculpture I am working on is like that.

14. Stylized pseudo-realism?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sounds arty enough lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. you know "we don't need no thought control" comes from the wall right? not dark side of the moon

17. trust me, i know.
    i was trying to incorporate both.

• Like Like x 1
  18. oh okay. yea the logo for dark side of the moon is so much better than a brick wall