Post your spot: favorite place to smoke?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by ct15bd, Feb 14, 2014.

1. #21 smokeinator, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    I have a MMJ card and just smoke at home when I need to. This is my back patio. I have to smoke outside. Taken with GOPro
    [​IMG]

2. My front steps, def not pic worthy it's just a deadend street but so peaceful. Caught my neighbor smoking in her driveway last night and she tried to play it off lol.

3. Smoke some shit, and get some fish..

Nothing is more relaxing than smoke and then go below the surface. The noise and other shit of the world runs out and the mysterious underwater world take you in a warm embrace. I love it.

View attachment 1487500 View attachment 1487502

4. Smoke some shit, and get some fish..

Nothing is more relaxing than smoke and then go below the surface. The noise and other shit of the world runs out and the mysterious underwater world take you in a warm embrace. I love it.

Iso-Tilkki 31.8.2012 002.JPG kiikku 220912 008.JPG

5. I love smoking in my garden, nothing beats having the peace of mind that nobody can come and bust you, I live in the uk where it's illegal and actually frowned upon, especially where I live. I'm quite lucky, as my parents have a really nice garden, so whenever they are out, it really is great to go out and toke, then when I'm done I can go straight back inside and do whatever takes my fancy. This is my garden: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403868601.366619.jpg
    However, because I do live with my parents I have a spot within walking distance of my house. I usually go and walk the family dog and either toke on the way, or kick back in a field (when it's not filled with cows). It's especially nice at sunset: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403869197.839790.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403869221.875407.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. There is nothing like seeking out a hidden gem of a waterfall and smoking while listening to the water crash.  Don't forget the munchies lol 

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403893442.221579.jpg

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404047963.654951.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404047991.288289.jpg
    Few recents spots

Sent from a wireless fucking drum stick

9. this spot is an abandoned sort of.. idk wtf it is. but it used to be some sort of idk.. dude honestly this place is a mystery.
    but it's right next to these restaraunts and there's like giant windows and stuff and whatever and me and my friends set the place up to skate inside and it was like that or months without anyone ever putting the shit back in place. so that was a good sign that no one ever came by.
    we mostly only used it during summer school.
    but then during the regular school year I started overhearing people saying that they found a 'new spot' and shit talking about THIS spot.
    fucking cunts....
    so me and my buddies ditched the spot cuz it got too mainstream and what do ya know some dumbass kids got busted toking in there ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404055195.920338.jpg

10. sorry for the absence of a picture but my favorite spot is in my buddy's garage or on my back porch. I over look 80 acres of open field and get to watch deer all the time.

11. There's an abandoned '93 GMC Yukon up in the woods near my house that was the hotbox spot when I was a teen. Now I climb atop a bluff in the same woods and watch the sunset. I also enjoy vaping in my room.

12. Used a weedeater in my woods and made my own secret trail to this big rock on the side of a cliff with a green canopy of leaves, call it Green Canopy Rock, toke there every night with nice weather and trip out to crickets and nature for a while

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405478594.853194.jpg

Might be hard to see but my bikes in tha background it's this spot in the woods looking over this little lake by my house I'm sittin on a hidden little bench facing good ol mr sunset.

14. so ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405552799.616232.jpg

sorry its a panorama. its a little stream and we sit on the bridge and smoke. if you are successful at warding off mosquitos, it is the perfect spot

15. Here's my last memorable smokin spot!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405622135.935610.jpg

Keep growing till the wheels fall off!!!

16. #37 hornzcru, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    this is a spot me and my friend would call "deadhorse" There was a decaying horse in the bushes, and we would keep looking at it each day and seeing it decayed even more slowly until it was just a skeleton. super cool.

Attached Files:

17. My favorite place to toke. Snow Lake WA

Attached Files:

18. I don't own the house I live at, I'm renting. But this house has fucking spectacular views from the yard. I smoke outside every morning before I leave for work.

[​IMG]

19. 2014-07-27 18.00.55.jpg

Lurrrvv the nature of this place. Its just..the bomb. Makes me feel so free ^_^