Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your shitty weed pictures and tell me about tge worst weed you have ever had.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Railer, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I got some "green crack" and it was mixed with something else I think because it was super smooth, had only a slight skunky smell, almost too weak, and looked and smelled a bit like pine. It also gave me no high.

2. did you get nugs or shake lol

3. [quote name='"lifehack"']did you get nugs or shake lol[/quote]

Idk it was kinda both I don't really remember

4. Mexican brick weed. Lol when I first started smoking at 14, I bought the shittiest weed ever. Brownish green with so many seeds and stems, I would break 5 grams down into 2-3 after the shit was removed. Then what was I left with? More shit.

5. this alleged silver haze i got, it looked like it was grown out of a redneck's asshole. Im pretty sure the fucker who sold it to me vaped it once or twice also cuz it was a shitty brownish color with little pieces of green. Needless to say i didn't get high

6. Some sour d my friend and i bought.

it smelled just like sour d. it was crystally as fuck too.

we put a whole 10$ bag in a blunt. the high was like 10 minutes haha.
    we was upset as it was our last 5 bucks.

Some brown weed named "chocolate" lmfao it was horrible shit and the bags were light haha.

7. I once got this dirty brown looking weed. Smoked it and it was actually dank lol.

8. [quote name='"BlackFlaggin420"']Some sour d my friend and i bought.

it smelled just like sour d. it was crystally as fuck too.

we put a whole 10$ bag in a blunt. the high was like 10 minutes haha.
    we was upset as it was our last 5 bucks.

Some brown weed named "chocolate" lmfao it was horrible shit and the bags were light haha.[/quote]

Chocolate is a horrible strain name

9. #9 Deletemyposts, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
    [quote name='"Railer"']

Chocolate is a horrible strain name[/quote]

I've had medical Chocolate and it was some fire. One time a few years ago I went to get a Qp of dank for 900, my connect said all he had was "regs" for 600 a p.
    There was about 5 seeds per g, it was leafy, and it wasn't strong, but it was covered in crystals and smelled strong.

Ended up giving it to 3 friends for 1200 who wanted to de seed it and make a bunch of brownies for this huge party they threw, then start growing haha.

10. Don't have any pictures of it but once I was really dry and none of my usual contacts were around so I bought off this random guy, he told me it was legit blueberry kush and when I looked at it it was brown and dry, lots of stems, and didn't smell at all. The guy probably thought he could get away with it cause I'm a girl and he probably thought I didn't know what I was doing. Anyway, I got him to bring his price down so I took it but still a major rip-off! :(

11. [quote name='"Railer"']

Chocolate is a horrible strain name[/quote]

I've had medical Chocolate and it was some fire. One time a few years ago I went to get a Qp of dank for 900, my connect said all he had was "regs" for 600 a p.
    There was about 5 seeds per g, it was leafy, and it wasn't strong, but it was covered in crystals and smelled strong.

Ended up selling it to 3 guys for 1200 who wanted to de seed it and make a bunch of brownies for this huge party they threw, then start growing haha.

12. I've had medical Chocolate and it was some fire. One time a few years ago I went to get a Qp of dank for 900, my connect said all he had was "regs" for 600 a p.

Ended up selling it to 3 guys for 1200 who wanted to de seed it and make a bunch of brownies for this huge party they threw, then start growing haha.

13. Okay so we go to mexico and were tweakin balls going out there. Have a big cigar glass that we made in to a pizzo. We get out there to buy a few pounds. when the guy brings 1 of the bags it was the nastiest weed ive ever seen . brick weed for sure. he tells my buddy that he has to go with him to get the other stuff and I start trippin. thought the dude was gonna kill him when they went out so I stepped in and was like nah we dont need this and we bounced. never know man. gotta follow your instincts.
    so glad i dont tweak like that anymore. or anything really besides booze , hallucinogens, and weed.

14. I don't have any pics but a long time ago my kinda friend had a bag of mids, and to pack the bowl he would just scoop the weed with the bowl and press it in. Tried to smoke it and it would barley light, start to pick around the bowl, pulled out 14 seeds. I don't know how that many even fit in there, was disgusting :/

15. Catfish swimming, why did you say exactly what I said?

16. Yeah this one time this like 23 year old retard sold me some shit he called chocolate haze or something stupid. Thing is though, it literally smelled just like Hersheys chocolate. I was like what the fuck? I tried smoking a couple bowls with my friends and the shit wouldn't light. You had to like nuke a bowl all day to get any smoke. Weird day.

17. that hagerstown brown.... ugghhh.... brown weed with sticks galore. tasted like my grandmas butthole

18. Some stuff that looked like somebody stepped on every nug, I was like wtf why are the nugs all flat, but it wana dirt cheap and did actually get me high and the dealer was pretty cool he rolled up the rest that we didn't buy in a monster blunt and smoked us out, so I wasn't really disappointed

19. ive had some weed one time, that smelled lightly like ammonia. The color was like a black, purple with a tiny tiny bit of brown in it. Shit was stringy and hard to de-stem.

worst weed ever

20. No pics but I've had this Reggie once that was practically black; no red hairs and stems galore, a blunt to myself got me kinda stoned but only for about 15 minutes lol