Post your second semester GPA

Discussion in 'General' started by eleeschalow, May 14, 2010.

1. man, what are you 5? this dude neg repped me for calling him immature because he gave out a neg rep to the guy that made this thread

2. 1.889 cause my college sucks balls and teachers don't care to help.

3. Im lost...GPA :eek:
    It's Cote R in here...and im at 33.19

EDIT: Thank you Wikipedia :p

Quebec
    In Quebec universities:

Letter Grade point Qualification
    A+ 4.33
    A 4.00 Excellent
    A- 3.66
    B+ 3.33
    B 3.00 Very Good
    B- 2.66
    C+ 2.33
    C 2.00 Good
    C- 1.66
    D+ 1.33
    D 1.00 Passable
    E 0.00 Failure ("échec")

4. First semester 3.90 second 3.83. Fuck yeah. Lazy stoner my ass. Oh yeah, and pre law.

5. 3.68

I graduated high school with a 1.7, 20 tardies and 20 unexcused absences.

6. Major-accounting
    last semester 3.88
    this 4.0
    Overall 3.93 (need 5 classes to graduate) :smoking:

7. its nice to see such high GPA's in here.

8. This thread makes me sooooo fucking happy that I didnt waste my time with college. An old ideal that got grandfathered into our culture where you give some school a bunch of your parents money only to get yourself a worthless piece of paper and $50,000 in debt.

9. 2.75 this semester... damn I really gotta do well this summer semester, lucky they're easy classes. My cum is a 2.6 :O ... I really need to get in gear

10. I got a 3.13

11. In High School, 5.6 lol

12. for what it's worth, there is a lot more to college than just classes and getting a degree. There are an infinite amount of other experiences and challenges that add to the 'worth' of attending college.

13. I agree. While I did learn a great deal, I'm pretty sure the point is to show that you complete what you start. Plus, nowadays a bachelor's degree is like what a high school education was 15-20 years ago. I'm not saying you can't make it without a degree, many people have and do, it just makes that road much harder.

To each his own I guess...

14. [​IMG]

15. And, perhaps, the potential to help the rest of the world out with your collected abilities.

As an example, something tells me that they hire very few people for advanced Neurosurgery positions who spent four years reading Medical Textbooks at the Hopkins University Library rather than spending those four years in a classroom.

:rolleyes:

Regardless, I had a 2.8 due to the fact that I slipped up on a class last year, however my grades this past semester should bring me up to a 3.0.

16. School is primordial kids !

17. In my high school you could have a 6.0. but it only goes over a 4.0 when you take AP.

18. Mine doesn't say my second semester GPA yet. But my cummalitive GPA for my 4 years in highschool is 2.23. Nice!

19. 3.4 last semester