Post your second semester GPA

Discussion in 'General' started by eleeschalow, May 14, 2010.

1. I admit, I'm impressed.

I'm at a tech school going for my AA with an emphasis in humanities, but I'm less than a year away from a Bachelors in History. Just need to find a way to survive back in Missoula.
    This sesmester I got a 3.28
    overall I'm at a 3.53
    I'm pretty proud of myself :)

2. It's the end of my first year, and I'm still waiting on one grade which is either an A or a B depending on my final (I feel like I did well enough to retain the A, but there is some doubt).

Term 1 (Fall): 4.0
    Term 2 (Spring): 4.0 (or 3.67)
    Cumulative: 4.0 (or 3.83)

:wave::cool:

3. A fucking blowfish has better grades than me :mad:

4. Thanks Sir Toke A lot for the negative rep, glad to see your that immature to negative rep someone when a little bit of attention is given to someone besides yourself. This thread was made to see what people got, sorry you got hurt feelings over it.

5. Show off? I do not think his GPA is impressive at all, especially as an undecided Freshman who didn't even list his classes....

First Semester: 3.375
    Second Semester: 3.5

I'm a sophomore Finance major, took accounting classes, business statistics, computer science course (for Excel/websites), etc....I feel pretty good about that but not great honestly could have worked harder done better each semester. My cumulative after 2 years is about 3.41

6. That's racist!

No, but seriously, that did sound prejudiced. :(

Yeah, but I know how to take a joke. ;)

7. 2.75 Fuc* the +/- system

8. Don't stress about it. Oh look, another green shiny bar popped up next to the one you already had :) ;)

Hush you, you know I have nothing for <3 for you. You are my favorite stoner blowfish :)

I am interested in knowing how you spark up joints underwater.

9. I don't know for sure, but it's somewhere in the 3.0 range.

10. #31 eleeschalow, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    Thanks for the positive reps everyone who gave them to me.

11. I'm a blowfish. I can kinda clear out some extra space, y'know? Space where water ain't. A hot box, if you will.

12. 2.5. Not horrible but could be better.

13. :smoking: hahahahahaha

sarcasm fail

"why don't you make a post about this" was my sarcastic attempt to scold you for posting worthless posts about neg reps. that's why it was a neg, dude. :)

i see you got plenty of sympathy reps to more than balance it out so good for you. :cool:

14. i cant believe someone negrepped you for this thread dude, pretty immature. right now im at a 3.5 even

15. 1st semester- 4.0
    2nd semester- 4.2

I have 5 classes a day. 3 are AP. since its the end of the year, we only do easy work so Im beastin in all my classes. High school isnt that hard

16. 3.9

where's my cake?

/flex

giggity :O

17. so does anyone else's school do a +/- grading system?

e.g.

B-, B+, A-, A

lol we don't got an a+

no matter how hard you try, you're not that good

18. there is no such thing as a 4.2 gpa.....:rolleyes:

19. loool haha faill