Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your Schwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevizzy, Jan 17, 2013.

1. That picture is on page 2 or 3 too btw lol

2. Not that bad but ive smoked my share of cat pee weed and not the good cat pee kind lol

3. Being from Houston, there tends to be a lot of what most everyone would refer to as schwag, when you grind it up it is just dark brown and tan and I have a bag of seeds from some pick ups. Used to buy a couple ounces here and there when I was in my joint smoking phase

4. #104 SwichOne, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    ...reg we get here.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. what I picked up the other day 14g for 20$

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I pick up a qp for 275. Dayum I still wish I could get texas deals :(

7. So lucky. Please make oil from a qp and post your yield.

8. [quote name='SwichOne']yeah Im from Texas too...San Antonio...love the reg we get here.
    Its good as low grade mids!

Piked this up the other day...20$ for 11 Grams

[​IMG]

That looks like decent weed, I'd smoke it myself if I didn't have dank. It's not what I'd call schwag, just commercial weed. If it were given some TLC it might have been B weed or better. TinTizzy, post#99, has a brick shown of my idea of schwag. Damm that stuff looks horrible! I'd never smoke it.

9. Damn do I feel bad, that looks like nug fr my area. we pay 20$ a gram for stuff that looks like that.

10. Where do you live and where can I move to get those deals. Our top quality weed looks like that.

11. That's called Reggie not Schwag

Fictional Account

12. the fuckkk

lol

schwag is... schwag haha.. shitty weed, dirt weed, book weed.
    you know... the shit u get for 75 a zip, and a quad for 25 hahah

uhhh yeah its also called brick weed, and bobby brown.. who said reggie is its god given legal name, and shall not be named anything else??

13. #113 -OG-GOLFWANG-OG-, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    I got a whole zip of some of this.

Attached Files:

14. id be buying reggie everyday if i could get 11g or 14g or $20 like you guys :O

15. The prophets.

Fictional Account

16. Just picked up 2 zips for 110 will post pics later

17. How bad is it?

18. Man that looks so much like the weed I have. Came from texas? Its probably the exact same weed that was trafficked up here and charging 2 to 3 times more lol

19. God I would kill to find a QP of shwag around here, I gotta ride down to Pontiac and after tons of sketchy street pickups I met one solid guy who would cop me halfs n shit when I was dry... Asked him for an O and he came out with $160 though, I laughed and said never mind.