Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post your Schwag

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevizzy, Jan 17, 2013.

1. It's 20/g where I am, but its 250-400 an oz. Ppl drop price for quantity.

2. Just picked up a half ounce of some lime green Schwag for 20$ pics when I get home

3. real schwag is shit brown:rolleyes: let's see your lime green dirt weed

4. Tastes like it too. Roll down to Mexico/other central american countries to find it. I'd consider us quite spoiled here in America, even in Tennessee where its 20/g and not THAT good.

5. Uhh huh... That's called a hermaphrodite. Honestly schwagg gives me headaches so I can't smoke it. I usually get half loud and half mids if I happen to be entertaining anyone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

6. I remember when my friend first picked up a 20. It was so funny. He paid 20 for .7 grams of schwag. It literally looked like dried grass.

7. Well if it isn't dank and isn't mids, please tell me what it is smart ass? Just because it's not brown doesn't mean it's not Schwag

8. [​IMG]
    Works for me :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Schwag is dirt, garbage weed ya know?? Mids are just low grade not always schwag theres a difference. Maybe thats just my area.

10. wish i could find a low mids connect again. all i can find is dank, whhich tends to be pretty pricey. I used to get a half of mids around here for 60, which is what im paying per 8th now

11. #91 stevizzy, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. Schwag is just the bottom of the barrel, so to speak of weed I've come across over the years and has always been brown, and smelled musty or like dirt. It was loaded with seeds and compressed into a brick at one time. It tasted horrible and hardly had any "medical" effects. Most of the pictures posted so far show green, seeded, commercial low grade weed. Schwag, IMHO is far worse than commercial brick weed, usually from Mexico. It probably started as commercial weed, but bad storage, mold, moisture etc., probably did the rest of the damage by turning it into Shwag;)

12. #92 stevizzy, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    BTW, so far, I haven't seen any real schwag posted here. Hopefully it's because the people on GC have the good taste to not buy it, and rarely take pictures of garbage weed. When I started this thread, I was hoping someone might have pictures of the stuff lying around. I'm happy to say most people on GC have never seen it so what they think is schwag is just low quality commercially grown weed....thank God!

Hey, if you think green seeded brick weed is schwag, the lowest form of weed, that's GREAT people. I hope you never see or smoke it. Although I've seen it years ago, and actually tried smoking it, cough, cough, cough, I'll never ever do it again. I wouldn't be surprised if growers pissed on it out of contempt before it was bricked. That might explain the ammonia odor coming from the schwag I've seen before.

13. Can you find a picture that represents schwag to you so we can see? It seems people have varying definitions of shwag.

14. Your weed is quiet.

15. Ive found everything from twine to chicken feathers to a spoon once..damn mexi brick glad that shits long gone round here

16. Thank God I don't have pictures of my failures buying weed:D BUT....when you see it, smell it, but hopefully don't smoke it, you WILL know it.

17. Google one then? Because I've seen some pretty shitty weed in this thread

18. PS: I was hopeful someone would have a good picture so we could all have a good laugh. Maybe the Mexicans could sell it in China.

19. [​IMG]

This is what i consider schwag..green brick weed i consider commercial

20. TinTizzy.....I LOVE YOU.....YOU FOUND IT for all to laugh at. THANKS!!!
    reps to you for finding a picture....just hope you didn't buy any.