Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. A mustang?!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks man. It goes, that's for sure. Bought with the intention of a sleeper but, that didnt last long. Some guy at a store asked me what was wrong with my car. He said it sounded like it was about to cut off hahaha

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. #7363 TimJ, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    2019 Blue ecoboost. I posted it on this thread, post #7336. It's only a 4 banger,turbo. 310 hp,350 foot pounds of torque it still pulls you back in the seat. Just not like yours does...

4. HE KNOWS THE POST NUMBER!:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

5. Theyve done and are doing crazy shit with the EB platform. Still, its a "muscle car" with a 4cyl. It sounds like shit, and so on/so forth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Omg you cant post videos wtf

7. I'm an old focker. Don't hear or see to well. I like the lines of the body and the color. As I said. It still gets up and goes. Just not as neck snapping as yours CtS-V.

8. I love the color you're talking about. It doesnt look as good as the blue caddy uses: opulent blue metallic, its still pretty though. Tint the windows/windshield & read up on what you need to make 550/600 out of it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Over 400hp. And that ecoboost is on borrowed time. They can push higher hp. But, don't last long before the engine comes apart. The 5.0 with twin turbos is the way to get over 900hp. But, that is out of my price range.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Pay to play! Been through a few parts myself. Last 2x was the diff.

You mean twins on an ls/a/x is the way to go lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. when exhaust goes. I will look into them thank you

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. 20190917_143804.jpg
    Finished off the front with pearl paint

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice ride. The white, pearl colored part.. Looks good.

15. Why not just have it wrapped?

16. NICE!

17. Thank you. Good thing Plate is blurry. LOL The State ran by a MORON!!

• Agree Agree x 1