Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Civic si is not a fast car, they get beat by vans on the freeway... They are fun in the canyons, I had a 2008 fg2.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. lol fast cars? they can be quick, but they're not fast.

edit- i can chat shit on hondas, my first project car was a '92 eg6, took out the 8 valve 1.5L d-series and built an h22 for boost. made 375hp. but roll racing sucks. its funny, as i age i'm less interested in driving fast cars, i guess its a case of that saying "i'd rather drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow (or even fast)", its more rewarding to push a car to its limits without reaching my own.

3. subjective. "Fast" for what they are.

4. 05 g35. Driven quite hard for the last 7 years
    IMG_2398.PNG

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Had her for about 2 and a half years she's cute and although the 1 litre engine is a pain in the ass, I love er

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. An older picture of my car. I love the lines. Now, if it could pull the boat. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  7. Wow, nice ride! I have almost the same car. I dream to get Pontiac Firebird, but damn those things are expensive. Hope to find a good deal on a car auction and restore it. This car auction Pontiac Firebird Cars for Sale - A Better Bid® has lots of them, wish me luck

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Somewhere in Nevada roams a muddy jeepy[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. New transmissions every 6 months lol. Had 2 2500 series Cummins......never again. Engine is perfect, the rest of it though.....total shit-box.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. thats not yours, that's a google picture.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You dont want me posting my heap of shit on here lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. YES WE DO!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. v66spd.jpg

Accord Coupe V6, 6 speed manual very hard to find! 240 horse, great mpg, dual exhaust, heated leather seats, best ride yet...Was gonna get a motorcycle but this is almost as fun

• Like Like x 3
  14. Always wanted one so I did it, 2019. Had pick-ups and SUV's most of my life. DSCN0159.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. 1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR.. currently undergoing a single turbo build.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Oh flooy the car in the pictures makes the vw look like a micro or toy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. 20190617_121433.jpg
    Only pick I have right now.

2009 Hyundai Santa fe. 2.6L v6 5speed manual 220km. She's a good working car for ten years on the dot ( birth day this month) not being oil coated in the salt belt she is surprisingly rust free on the body and quite clean underneath.

I'm itching to add some white paint on it to change it up. But gotta do the timing belt before anything.

If money allows I'd happily take this car to the grave.... maybe on ebachi coil overs with a 6spd and a slightly bigger motor lol.

Best of all the previous owner broke the antenna clean off so I have an excuse to give my passengers the ultimatum between silence or metal lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. 20190715_094308.jpg

Woke up this morning and impulsively painted my car, looks good.

20190715_094332.jpg

• Like Like x 1