1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. It looks exactly like the definition of a pavement princess, to me.

• Like Like x 4
  2. just picked up a new-to-me daily. 2013 128i M Sport -6MT. Not going to win many races down at the strip.. with 230hp. But for my purposes its quick enough and quite a bit of fun.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. If i didn't see the BMW logo in the center caps i woulda asked what kind a car that was... Keep in mind were all HIGH AS FUCK here!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. My 74 Dodge Dart. Recently rebuilt engine and trans.

Attached Files:

5. Just one of my babies. '87 Jeep Cherokee with a 4.5" Rusty's off road lift and RC short arm kit on 31" tires. 30 years old and still rocking the roads and trails.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. W body huh..I got a gpgt I'm gonna do a top swap on..and I have an 05 impala ss which I will be taking the gen3 supercharger off and putting a gen5 on it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Its a GT.

8. Sent the last 6 mouth buying all new parts for a rare right hand drive 1956 f100. l am building this truck to kick some ass. This motor is a 730 hp 2017 coyote with a stage 2 edelbrook e force sugercharged. It will have a huge baer brakes on it and with the best front end and diff money can buy DSC02220.JPG 014.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Darts look good in all Years

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Grasscity Deals Near You