Post your ride!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Aug 16, 2009.

1. It looks exactly like the definition of a pavement princess, to me.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. just picked up a new-to-me daily. 2013 128i M Sport -6MT. Not going to win many races down at the strip.. with 230hp. But for my purposes its quick enough and quite a bit of fun.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. If i didn't see the BMW logo in the center caps i woulda asked what kind a car that was... Keep in mind were all HIGH AS FUCK here!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. My 74 Dodge Dart. Recently rebuilt engine and trans.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Just one of my babies. '87 Jeep Cherokee with a 4.5" Rusty's off road lift and RC short arm kit on 31" tires. 30 years old and still rocking the roads and trails.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. W body huh..I got a gpgt I'm gonna do a top swap on..and I have an 05 impala ss which I will be taking the gen3 supercharger off and putting a gen5 on it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Its a GT.

8. Sent the last 6 mouth buying all new parts for a rare right hand drive 1956 f100. l am building this truck to kick some ass. This motor is a 730 hp 2017 coyote with a stage 2 edelbrook e force sugercharged. It will have a huge baer brakes on it and with the best front end and diff money can buy DSC02220.JPG 014.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Darts look good in all Years

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I got this last May.

1998 Jaguar XK8

IMG_1195.JPG

It just officially turned 20 this month. As soon as I got it I had it turned inside out to make everything in perfect condition. Even after 20 years it’s just an amazing car to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. How many miles? What'd you pay?

12. I got it with 49,500 miles. I paid $7,000.00 for it but I put another $5,000.00 into it.

It is an extremely sweet ride. It’s a true Grand Tourer.

• Like Like x 2
  13. [​IMG]
    My ride decided to lock up in Neutral. Son of a motherless POS naturally it's the last part out of the case after you pull the tail shaft and yank the power head out. Such fun disassembling a salt water engine.
    About a pound of waterproof grease in the gun and half a hundred shifts it finally freed up and I tossed it all back together and shot some paint on the lower drive.
    Back on the Dingy it's styling.
    Changed out the prop for one with more pitch. Boat planes slower but has a bit more top end.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I've got what ya need [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  15. LMAO it's a little to big for my current slip.
    I'm not sure my marina even has an end tie that long .
    Mine is a little cheaper to fill the gas tank on too.
    My glass guy has one not quite that long with triple 300hp outies on it.
    BNW

16. It's a 39 Yellowfin, triple 300 yammies, just repowered. Took the mercs off after 60 hours.

It's all about the smiles per gallon lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Awesome, you ended up getting an SI? We can be K20 brothers now :laughing:

Fast little cars.... How you like yours so far?

rsxtypes.png

• Like Like x 1
  18. My V heard people talking about fast cars...hi
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1